Donor Name: AmplifyChange Network
Fund name: Network Grant
Funding brief: To contribute to the development of stronger, more inclusive movements for SRHR AmplifyChange seek proposals for Network Grants from Southern-based organizations capable of convening and supporting multiple small-to-medium sized civil society organizations – including AmplifyChange grantees – to build stronger, more inclusive and resilient movements.
After almost two years of grant-making, AmplifyChange is now providing direct support to over 250 small-to-medium sized civil society organizations* through its Opportunity and Strengthening Grants. These grants aim to fuel the growth of a new generation of organizations and advocacy leaders, including youth-led, gender-rights groups, legal and health activists thereby contributing to the creation of more resilient, broad-based movements for SRHR based in the Global South.
To nurture and coordinate national SRHR movements, we have identified a need for networks that can facilitate connections between civil society organizations, communities and decision-makers across sub-Saharan Africa and South Asia.
Project must respond to one or more of the AmplifyChange thematic areas which are:
● Removing barriers to safe abortion,including criminalization of abortion and lack of availability of and access to comprehensive abortion care services
● Gender-based violence, including sexual violence and female genital mutilation, and ending child, early and forced marriage
● Access to comprehensive reproductive health services for socially and economically marginalized and vulnerable people
● Sexual health of young people and girls, including through comprehensive sexuality education and ending child, early and forced marriage and menstrual hygiene management
● Challenging stigma, discrimination, attitudes and laws that undermine human rights, including on grounds of gender identity or sexual orientation, particularly LGBTI (lesbian, gay, bisexual, trans-gender, intersex) individuals
Deadline: Applications must be received by 5.00pm (UTC +1) on Tuesday, 4th April.
Funding details link: https://amplifychange.org/grant-model/network/
Budget limit: Each Network Grant will be a minimum of EUR 150,000 and a maximum EUR 550,000 over 2 years.
Project start date: Not Found
Project duration: 2 years
Eligible organization: AmplifyChange will consider concept notes from Southern-based civil society actors based in sub-Saharan Africa and South Asia. We recognize the broad scope of civil society actors and the wide range of organizations this refers to.
Therefore, they will support:
● Community groups
● Non-governmental organizations
● Indigenous groups
● Charitable organizations
● Faith based organizations
● Research institutes
● Social enterprise groups
● Public-private partnereships
● Media groups
● Professional associations
Eligibility: The eligibility criteria are:
● The applicant organization must be registered in sub-Saharan Africa and South Asia
● Your project must be implemented in sub-Saharan Africa and/or South Asia
● The applicant organization must have a bank account
● The average annual budget of the lead applicant organization over 3 years must be at least double the total value of the grant. So, for example, if you are applying for a grant of EUR 300,000 over 24 months you will need to be able to demonstrate that your annual organizational budget is EUR 600,000
● Coalitions and Consortia: AmplifyChange defines a coalition as an established partnership, consortium or group of organizations who cooperate and work together to achieve common goals or a joint mission and who may share a collective identity for the purpose. Network grantees will not be able to sub-grant or on-grant AmplifyChange funds to numerous other civil society organizations. But we recognize that coalitions need a shared approach on resources.
AmplifyChange does support sub-contracting from the lead applying organization to partner organizations in a coalition. An applicant organization can sub-contract with a maximum of 6 partner organizations. Sub-contract budgeted costs can be shared amongst coalition partners as long as they are clearly detailed and reflected in the project budget of the applying organization.
In the case of coalitions and consortia, the lead applicant will be the primary recipient organization of AmplifyChange funding, the ‘grantee’, and will be solely responsible and accountable for the use of grant funds. The lead applicant will be expected to report on and account for the total sum of any grant shared among consortia partners. The funds allocated to consortium members must be detailed by line item in the project budget, and reported on by the primary ‘grantee’ in all financial reports.
If you are applying as part of or on behalf of a coalition, the lead or coordinating organization should complete the application. The lead applicant organization should answer questions in Section 1 with information about their organization, and should provide information on the coalition and partners in Section 2 of the application form. We suggest you read the application form through in full before completing it.
Submission mail: Not Found
Other important link:
● Rules and Eligibility: https://amplifychange.org/grant-model/network/rules-and-eligibility/
● How to Apply: https://amplifychange.org/grant-model/network/how-to-apply/
What are we looking for? : https://amplifychange.org/grant-model/network/what-are-we-looking-for/
● Apply or Register Online: https://amplifychange.org/grants/dashboard/).
How to apply: Organizations interested in applying for a Network Grant must complete an online Concept Note. Applications must be submitted online via the website (https://amplifychange.org/grants/dashboard/). The online application process is easy to use and will automatically save your application as you fill in your details. You can also revisit your application as many times as you wish prior to submitting the application.
Visit all Funding opportunities: https://fundforbangladesh.wordpress.com/site-map/
Facebook page-Fund for Bangladesh