Donor Name: Swiss Re Foundation
Fund name: The ReSource Award
Funding brief: The ReSource Award acknowledges social entrepreneurial initiatives aimed at prototyping or scaling up new approaches for resolving existing social and/or ecological issues related to sustainable water management practices. Examples include access to, use and supply of water, sanitation and hygiene in low, lower-middle and upper–middle-income countries as classified by the World Bank.
Deadline: 22nd, March, 2017.
Funding details link: https://www.resourceaward.org/award-application
Budget limit: The prize combines financial and non-financial contributions (coaching/expert advice). Half of the total contribution equivalent to USD 150 000 will be allocated to three finalists (USD 20 000 + coaching each) from whom the winner will be selected. The award winning organization will be supported (USD 75 000 + coaching) during the following three years in further developing, prototyping or scaling up its social entrepreneurial initiative.
Project start date: Not Found
Project duration: As above (Budget limit)
Eligible organization: As below
Eligibility: The short and full proposals submitted will be assessed with regard to the following areas:
● Social and ecological challenge: The proposal demonstrates a profound and authentic understanding of the social and ecological problem to be addressed.
● Impact: The expected social, ecological and economic impact is clearly defined and in line with the scope of the ReSource Award.
● Approach: The proposal outlines a compelling social entrepreneurial approach to address the defined challenge. The defined goal and expected impact can realistically be achieved with the approach presented.
● Financials: There is a financially viable business plan in place based on clear and logical assumptions.
● Competencies: A qualified team with appropriate skills and track record is in place.
● Risk management: All relevant risk drivers and related prevention and risk mitigation measures are defined.
Submission mail: Not Found
Other important link:
● Lower-middle and upper–middle-income countries as classified by the World Bank : http://data.worldbank.org/about/country-and-lending-groups#Low_income
● Apply online: https://www.resourceaward.org/user/register?destination=node/add/project-internal
How to apply: Applications may be made using online given website.https://www.resourceaward.org/user/register?destination=node/add/project-internal
Visit all Funding opportunities: https://fundforbangladesh.wordpress.com/site-map/
Facebook page-Fund for Bangladesh