Funding brief: This is the fellowship for innovators, instigators, pioneers, and rebels. We know that talent is equally distributed, but opportunity is not—which is why they invest in talent wherever it is. Fellows represent diverse ethnic, religious, and gender experiences, with varied educational, economic, and geographic backgrounds.
As they seek to build a diverse and inclusive social impact space, they particularly encourage applications from:
» Racial and ethnic minorities in the U.S., including Black, Latinx, and Native/Indigenous people
» LGBTQ communities
» Currently underrepresented U.S. cities, including Baltimore, Atlanta, Oakland, Detroit, Louisville, Milwaukee, Kansas City, and Miami
» Currently underrepresented regions globally, including Latin & Central America and East Asia
● Purpose / Passion
Show us that you care deeply about this issue or community and help us understand why.
Demonstrate that you have bounced back or have the capacity to do so, as well as the ability to foresee challenges.
Show us that you can lead this organization toward its goals. What unique skills and experiences do you have that will help you succeed?
● Ability to Attract Resources
Show us that you can attract money, people, and other resources to your cause.
Explain to us how your approach is different from things that have been tried in the past.
Explain to us the problem you want to solve and why it matters. On a global, regional, or local scale, why is this issue important?
● Potential for Big, Bold Impact
Show us how your project will directly impact many lives or change a big system.
● A Good Business Model
Be clear and concise in relating the details of how your organization will run. You do not have to have solved everything. We want to see that you are considering this thoughtfully and realistically.
Donor Name: Echoing Green
Funding name: The Echoing Green Fellowship
Deadline: October, 30th, 2018
Funding details link: Click to view
Funding limit: The Echoing Green Global, Black Male Achievement, and Climate Fellowships are two-year programs with stipend amounts of $90,000 for a partnership and $80,000 for an individual Fellow.
Special Notes: Please contact with the donor directly for further clarification an understanding.
Project start date: Not found
Project duration: Not found
Eligible organization: As below
● In order to be eligible for an Echoing Green Fellowship, the applicant must be over 18 years old, fluent in English, and able to commit a full 40 hour work week to their organization.
● In order to be eligible for an Echoing Green Fellowship, the organization must be the original idea of the applicant(s), in its start- up phase (usually within the first two years of operation), and independent and autonomous.
● An organization can be either a nonprofit, a for-profit, or hybrid. An organization does not only have to be run by one individual. Partnerships can apply for a Fellowship. Organizations still in the idea phase are eligible.
● Types of organizations that are not eligible to apply include students, scholarships, or research projects; lobbying or faith-based organizations; and existing organizations which have grown past their start-up phase.
● Echoing Green funds new ideas for creating sustainable organizations; they do not fund established projects (those past the startup phase) or discrete projects (projects with set beginning and end points). There are several types of projects that are not eligible for an Echoing Green Fellowship regardless of their stage of development. These include:
Research projects or school tuition
Books, films, plays, or scripts
New projects within existing organizations
● Faith-based initiatives (your organization cannot be associated with a religious institution or promote a specific faith. If your work has a spiritual, non-denominational element you may be eligible for consideration)
Eligible Country: They encourage applicants of all nationalities, working in any country, to apply for the fellowship. The only limitation on work location is that if your project is based in the United States, then you must have American work authorization (i.e., citizenship, permanent residence status, or a work visa). Echoing Green does not sponsor American work permits for any foreign nationals.
Submission mail: Not found
How to apply: Interested applicant may apply through the website (Click to view).
Facebook page-Fund for Bangladesh