Funding brief: The AYF program has been designed so that Fellows will be able to enhance their skills and abilities without being burdened financially while in Japan. As an Awaji Youth Federation Fellow, you will be employed by Pasona Group Inc. and enjoy the following benefits and conditions, while fees and government taxes are processed by Pasona.
Awaji Youth Federation (AYF), one of the newest and most promising projects of Pasona Group Inc, was established in 2017 in the beautiful surroundings of Awaji Island, Japan.
AYF is seeking next generation leaders with the passion to challenge themselves in this unique global community by taking advantage of this once in a lifetime opportunity.
Donor Name: Awaji Youth Federation (AYF)
Funding name: Awaji Youth Federation (AYF) program (2020 Fellowship)
Deadline: The following schedule is for foreign residents. For applicants already in Japan with a valid working visa, the process will be different. November, 15th, 2019.
Funding details link: Click to view
● Gross salary: JPY 250,000
● Government fees and taxes: Approx. JPY 44,000/mo
● Net salary per month: Approx. JPY 70,000 (after Program, Accommodation & Meals costs, see below)
● Cost: JPY 90,000/mo
● 5 days a week of working & learning
● 10 days of paid leave available six months into the program
● Cost: JPY 26,000/mo
● Individual room in either Japanese or Western style
● Utility costs such as electricity and Wi-Fi are included
Meals (Working Days only)
● Cost: JPY 20,000/mo
● Although AYF attempts to accommodate Fellows with food allergies, special dietary needs or those following religious dietary practices including Halal diet, the dishes we provide are general buffet style.
Special Notes: Please contact with the donor directly for further clarification and understanding.
Project start date: Not Found
Project duration: Orientation-2 months, Project Ideation, Training & Work-4 months, Project Implementation-6 months
Eligible organization: As below
Eligibility: AYF Application requirements
● Graduated with a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree
● English ability of TOEIC 800 or equivalent for non-native speakers. (Fluent both in speaking and writing)
● Japanese language skill preferable
● Commitment to solving society’s problems and contributing to Pasona Group’s projects.
● Open to staying on Awaji Island after the year at AYF and continuing to work on regional revitalization
● Core values of hard work, discipline and care for others
● Flexible, perseverance and resilience
● The ability and drive to translate ideas into concrete action
● Most of the fellows are betwen the ages of 23-29 years. However, you can still apply if you meet the requirements.
Eligible Country: No Country Bar Found (Open to all regions)
Submission mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to apply: Please Send all documents to: email@example.com.
● If signature is done digitally, please email us this completed file in PDF format
● If the signature is done manually, please scan at least at 300 DPI and email us as a PDF document (see naming conventions below).
● Send them , as a second attachment, an up-to-date copy of your resume (maximum 2 pages) in PDF format.
● IMPORTANT: Name the above documents using the following conventions:
*For alpha 3 country code corresponding to your nationality visit: https://www.iban.com/country-codes
Example: Pauline Kropotkin from the Russian Federation sends her CV with the following convention: rus_Kropotkin_P_cv.pdf
Facebook page-Fund for Bangladesh