Donor Name: Holohil Systems Ltd.
Funding name: Holohil Grant Program
Funding brief: For more than 30 years Holohil Systems Ltd. has supported endangered species research and educational work for a variety of agencies and researchers. They have donated transmitters and services predominately for bat and raptor research. While they still have a strong commitment to these two groups of animals, they wish to extend our support to other species that have not previously been included. To this end, they wish to extend their support to research projects that have of high value for their species, a sound research design, and a positive conservation intention. They are proud to introduce their new Holohil Grant Program which aims to offer Holohil transmitters at a reduced (or no) cost to projects deserving of support.
Holohil Grant Program would like to support projects that generally meet the following criteria:
● The project makes significant use of Holohil transmitters for data collection.
● The project aims to advance scientific knowledge.
● The project contributes to conservation.
● The project engages/educates the public.
● The project involves underrepresented study species of high research or conservation value.
|Award Quarter||Application Deadline|
|Quarter 1||January 15|
|Quarter 2||April 15|
|Quarter 3||July 15|
|Quarter 4||October 15|
Funding details link: http://www.holohil.com/grant-program/
Funding limit: Each quarter, Holohil will be supporting projects by donating up to CDN$2,000.00 toward the purchase of Holohil transmitters. They will also pay all shipping charges (Note: importation duties and taxes are the receiver’s responsibility). The Holohil Grant Program is available to conservation professionals and researchers from anywhere in the world.
Project start date: Not Found
Project duration: Not Found
Eligible organization: As below
● Anybody can apply! The Holohil Grant Program is open to scientists and non-scientists from anywhere in the world.
Submission mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Other important link:
● Form: http://www.holohil.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/HOLOHIL-Grant-Program-Fillable2.1.docx
How to apply:
● Please download, complete, and submit the Holohil Grant Program application form found at the bottom of this page (limit to 500 words). Submit the HGP application via email to email@example.com anytime to be included in the current quarterly evaluation cycle.
Visit all Funding opportunities: https://fundforbangladesh.wordpress.com/site-map/
Facebook page-Fund for Bangladesh