Apologies, but no entries were found.
This site does not support any kind of fundamentalism of any religion, religious, social or political hatred, separatism (insurgency), extremism or militancy, undemocratic force, unlawful activities in home and abroad. We believe in equal democratic rights of men and women in the world. We support peace, harmony among communities and a world without poverty, hunger and war. We dream a world where all evils of the society will be defeated and punished. Humanity must win in every sector.
এই সাইটটি দেশ-বিদেশের যে কোন ধর্মের যে কোন ধরনের ধর্মান্ধতা, ধর্মীয়, সামাজিক অথবা রাজনৈতিক ঘৃণা, বিচ্ছিন্নতাবাদীতা, মৌলবাদীতা, অগণতান্ত্রিক শক্তি, এবং আইন বহি:র্ভুত শক্তিকে সমর্থন করে না। আমরা পৃথিবীতে নারী-পুরুষের সমান গণতান্ত্রিক অধিকারে বিশ্বাস করি। আমরা শান্তি, সকল কমিউনিটির সহ-বস্থান এবং ক্ষুধা, দারিদ্রতা ও যুদ্ধ বিহীন একটি পৃথিবী সমর্থন করি। আমরা স্বপ্ন দেখি একটি পৃথিবীর যেখানে সমাজের সমস্থ অপ-শক্তিগুলো পরাজিত হবে এবং শাস্থি পাবে। প্রতিটি সেক্টরে মানবতা জয় লাভ করুক।
Website Stats / Visitors
- 122,309 hits
VISIT US FOR THE UPDATED INFORMATION OF ((( 1550+ ))) NEW FUNDING OPPORTUNITIES IN 2017, 2018, 2019 and BEYOND BY WORLD RENOWNED DONORS.
THIS SITE HAS BEEN VIEWED BY ((( 1,25,000+ ))) VISITORS FROM MORE THAN ((( 189+ ))) COUNTRIES WITHIN JUST 31+ MONTHS SINCE ITS LAUNCH on 21st, FEBRUARY, 2017, INTERNATIONAL MOTHER LANGUAGE DAY!!!
Our Facebook Page (“FundForBangladesh“) is also started growing with 665+ ‘Like’ and 690+ ‘Followers’ !
Moreover, We have received 1050+ like from WordPress website owners and 295+ WordPress followers!
THANKS VISITORS FOR YOUR RESPONSE ALL ALONG! WE ARE BLESSED WITH YOUR RESPONSE! KEEP VISITING!!
STAY CONNECTED AND UPDATED WITH OUR Facebook Page (“FundForBangladesh“) !
Reach us on Skype: mahfujalam51
Reach us at: FundForBangladesh@gmail.com
Advertisers can reach us at:
Thank you all for your continued support all along!
*Please note that we are facing technical difficulties. Once we are able to overcome the difficulties, we will come back with regular update. Thanks for your patience.
Important to Know!
*Please note that we are not a donor agency, we are searching potential donor calls for Bangladesh, summarizing the donor calls and updating those to our site keeping intact the original texts.
*Please visit our Service Page to know the details how we can assist you. We don’t guarantee ‘fund’ for anyone or any organization. Our services are now only for the progressive organizations / individuals working in Bangladesh.
*You can find All Posts in brief from Site Map.
*You can find All Funding Categories from Access Funding Short-cut.
*You can reach us through Contact Page or Contact Form.
*Urgent Contact: Through mail (Mobile / Land Phone Contact-To be updated later)
* Mail: FundForBangladesh@gmail.com
* Like or Follow us on: FundForBangladesh
TRANSLATE IN 100+ LANGUAGES!
SEARCH THE SITE
Archives (1500+ Donor Opportunities)
- September 2019 (27)
- August 2019 (83)
- July 2019 (79)
- June 2019 (2)
- December 2018 (34)
- November 2018 (67)
- October 2018 (64)
- September 2018 (75)
- August 2018 (68)
- July 2018 (87)
- June 2018 (63)
- May 2018 (77)
- April 2018 (9)
- March 2018 (16)
- February 2018 (52)
- January 2018 (46)
- December 2017 (66)
- November 2017 (51)
- October 2017 (36)
- September 2017 (45)
- August 2017 (66)
- July 2017 (101)
- June 2017 (6)
- May 2017 (71)
- April 2017 (71)
- March 2017 (98)
- February 2017 (13)
Find Fund of Your Choice!
Explore the website pages!
- Advertise with us!
- Contact Us
- Day Observation
- Donor List
- How To
- Index of Bangladesh
- NGO Profile
- Site Map
- Website Link
- Prevention and preparedness in civil protection and marine pollution January 23, 2019Identifier: UCPM-2019-PP-AGPillar: UCPM-1-1Opening Date: Deadline: Thu, 4 Apr 2019 17:00:00 (Brussels local time)
- H2020-JTI-IMI2-2019-17-two-stage January 21, 2019Identifier: H2020-JTI-IMI2-2019-17-two-stagePillar: Societal ChallengesOpening Date: Deadline: Thu, 7 Nov 2019 17:00:00 (Brussels local time)
- Shift2Rail JU call proposals 2019 January 14, 2019Identifier: H2020-S2RJU-2019Pillar: Societal ChallengesOpening Date: Deadline: Tue, 18 Jun 2019 17:00:00 (Brussels local time)
- FCH2 JU call for proposals 2019 January 14, 2019Identifier: H2020-JTI-FCH-2019-1Pillar: Societal ChallengesOpening Date: Deadline: Tue, 23 Apr 2019 17:00:00 (Brussels local time)
- Call for proposals for action grants 2019 January 14, 2019Identifier: REC-AG-2019Pillar: REC Programme 2014-2020Opening Date: Deadline: Thu, 13 Jun 2019 17:00:00 (Brussels local time)
- Call for proposals for simple programmes 2019 – Promotion of agricultural products January 14, 2019Identifier: AGRI-SIMPLE-2019Pillar: AGRIP-1-1Opening Date: Deadline: Tue, 16 Apr 2019 17:00:00 (Brussels local time)
- Call for proposals for multi programmes 2019 – Promotion of agricultural products January 14, 2019Identifier: AGRI-MULTI-2019Pillar: AGRIP-1-1Opening Date: Deadline: Tue, 16 Apr 2019 17:00:00 (Brussels local time)
- Call for proposals for action grants 2019 January 14, 2019Identifier: JUST-AG-2019Pillar: Justice programme 2014-2020Opening Date: Deadline: Thu, 13 Jun 2019 17:00:00 (Brussels local time)
- SESAR 2020 IR-VLD WAVE 2 January 9, 2019Identifier: H2020-SESAR-2019-1Pillar: Societal ChallengesOpening Date: Deadline: Tue, 16 Apr 2019 17:00:00 (Brussels local time)
- European Cluster Excellence Programme January 7, 2019Identifier: COS-CLUSTER-2018-03-02Pillar: More favourable conditions for business creation and growthOpening Date: Deadline: Thu, 4 Apr 2019 17:00:00 (Brussels local time)
- Ethnographic Overview and Assessment of Werowocomoco-CAJO September 16, 2019NPS-19-NERO-0108
- CESU - Collect, analyze and describe surface hydrology data for the Barataria Preserve’s rapidly sinking deltaic landscape September 16, 2019NPS-NOI-19-1376
- NOTICE OF INTENT: Youth Experience in Management of Invasive Species and Hazardous Fuels September 16, 2019P19AS00504
- Cultural Landscape Report of Prairie Creek Fish Hatchery, Redwood National Park September 16, 2019P19AS00507
- Interns at Intermountain Regional Office Historical Preservation September 16, 2019P19AS00482
- Youth Restoration Project on the Channel Islands September 16, 2019P19AS00508
- Ending the HIV Epidemic: A Plan for America – Technical Assistance Provider September 16, 2019HRSA-20-079
- Ending the HIV Epidemic: A Plan for America – Systems Coordination Provider September 16, 2019HRSA-20-089
- Monitor the condition of the parks natural resources and ecosystems September 16, 2019P19AS00505
- Develop and Produce an Animated Map Video of the Southern Campaign of the American Revolution September 16, 2019P19AS00506
Top Posts & Pages
- NGO BD List
- Donor List
- Site Map
- Access Funding Short-Cut
- End Violence Against Children: Inviting applications for ‘2019 Open Call: Request For Expressions of Interest’ focused on solutions that leverage existing and new technologies to prevent and combat online child sexual exploitation and abuse.
- Day Observation
- List of INGOs Working In BD
- 'Fund For Bangladesh (FB)'-A PowerPoint presentation on our unique journey!
- All Posts in 2019
- NGO Profile
- ‘Fund For Bangladesh (FB)’-A PowerPoint presentation on our unique journey! September 14, 2019
- Japan Foundation: Inviting applications for ‘Grant Program for Intellectual Exchange Conferences’ to encourage the deepening of mutual understanding and establishment of closer relations between Japan and other countries through global intellectual exchange. September 14, 2019
- End Violence Against Children: Inviting applications for ‘2019 Open Call: Request For Expressions of Interest’ focused on solutions that leverage existing and new technologies to prevent and combat online child sexual exploitation and abuse. September 14, 2019
- D-Prize: Inviting applications for ‘grant’ to support new entrepreneurs who increase distribution of proven poverty interventions. September 14, 2019
- The Center on Conflict and Development (ConDev): Inviting applications for ‘Student Media Grant Program’ to current students interested in capturing conflict-related issues facing fragile and conflict-affected areas of Latin America through stunning photography. September 13, 2019