Apologies, but no entries were found.
Website Stats / Visitors
- 139,552 hits
VISIT US FOR THE UPDATED INFORMATION OF ((( 1750+ ))) NEW FUNDING OPPORTUNITIES IN 2017, 2018, 2019 and BEYOND BY WORLD RENOWNED DONORS.
THIS SITE HAS BEEN VIEWED BY ((( 1,40,000+ ))) VISITORS FROM MORE THAN ((( 190+ ))) COUNTRIES WITHIN JUST 33+ MONTHS SINCE ITS LAUNCH on 21st, FEBRUARY, 2017, INTERNATIONAL MOTHER LANGUAGE DAY!!!
Our Facebook Page (“FundForBangladesh“) is also started growing with 815+ ‘Like’ and 845+ ‘Followers’ !
Moreover, We have received 1250+ like from WordPress website owners and 350+ WordPress followers!
THANKS VISITORS FOR YOUR RESPONSE ALL ALONG! WE ARE BLESSED WITH YOUR RESPONSE! KEEP VISITING!!
STAY CONNECTED AND UPDATED WITH OUR Facebook Page (“FundForBangladesh“) !
Reach us on Skype: mahfujalam51
Reach us at: FundForBangladesh@gmail.com
Advertisers can reach us at:
Thank you all for your continued support all along!
*Please note that we are facing technical difficulties. Once we are able to overcome the difficulties, we will come back with regular update. Thanks for your patience.
This site does not support any kind of fundamentalism of any religion, religious, social or political hatred, separatism (insurgency), extremism or militancy, undemocratic force, unlawful activities in home and abroad. We believe in equal democratic rights of men and women in the world. We support peace, harmony among communities and a world without poverty, hunger and war. We don’t judge people by religion, colour (caste), own political belief or gender. We dream a world where all evils of the society will be defeated and punished. Humanity must win in every sector.
এই সাইটটি দেশ-বিদেশের যে কোন ধর্মের যে কোন ধরনের ধর্মান্ধতা, ধর্মীয়, সামাজিক অথবা রাজনৈতিক ঘৃণা, বিচ্ছিন্নতাবাদীতা, মৌলবাদীতা, অগণতান্ত্রিক শক্তি, এবং আইন বহি:র্ভুত শক্তিকে সমর্থন করে না। আমরা পৃথিবীতে নারী-পুরুষের সমান গণতান্ত্রিক অধিকারে বিশ্বাস করি। আমরা শান্তি, সকল কমিউনিটির সহ-বস্থান এবং ক্ষুধা, দারিদ্রতা ও যুদ্ধ বিহীন একটি পৃথিবী সমর্থন করি। আমরা মানুষকে ধর্ম, বর্ণ (রং), নিজস্ব রাজনৈতিক বিশ্বাস, বা জেন্ডার (নারী বা পুরুষ) দিয়ে বিচার করি না। আমরা স্বপ্ন দেখি একটি পৃথিবীর যেখানে সমাজের সমস্থ অপ-শক্তিগুলো পরাজিত হবে এবং শাস্থি পাবে। প্রতিটি সেক্টরে মানবতা জয় লাভ করুক।
Important to Know!
*Please note that we are not a donor agency, we are searching potential donor calls for Bangladesh, summarizing the donor calls and updating those to our site keeping intact the original texts.
*Please visit our Service Page to know the details how we can assist you. We don’t guarantee ‘fund’ for anyone or any organization. Our services are now only for the progressive organizations / individuals working in Bangladesh.
*You can find All Posts in brief from Site Map.
*You can find All Funding Categories from Access Funding Short-cut.
*You can reach us through Contact Page or Contact Form.
*Urgent Contact: Through mail (Mobile / Land Phone Contact-To be updated later)
* Mail: FundForBangladesh@gmail.com
* Like or Follow us on: FundForBangladesh
TRANSLATE IN 100+ LANGUAGES!
SEARCH THE SITE
Archives (1500+ Donor Opportunities)
- November 2019 (11)
- October 2019 (76)
- September 2019 (87)
- August 2019 (83)
- July 2019 (79)
- June 2019 (2)
- December 2018 (34)
- November 2018 (67)
- October 2018 (64)
- September 2018 (75)
- August 2018 (68)
- July 2018 (87)
- June 2018 (63)
- May 2018 (77)
- April 2018 (9)
- March 2018 (16)
- February 2018 (52)
- January 2018 (46)
- December 2017 (66)
- November 2017 (51)
- October 2017 (36)
- September 2017 (45)
- August 2017 (66)
- July 2017 (101)
- June 2017 (6)
- May 2017 (71)
- April 2017 (71)
- March 2017 (98)
- February 2017 (13)
Find Fund of Your Choice!
Explore the website pages!
- Advertise with us!
- Contact Us
- Donor List
- Feature Posts
- Funding Category
- How To
- Index of Bangladesh
- Site Map
- Website Link
- Prevention and preparedness in civil protection and marine pollution January 23, 2019Identifier: UCPM-2019-PP-AGPillar: UCPM-1-1Opening Date: Deadline: Thu, 4 Apr 2019 17:00:00 (Brussels local time)
- H2020-JTI-IMI2-2019-17-two-stage January 21, 2019Identifier: H2020-JTI-IMI2-2019-17-two-stagePillar: Societal ChallengesOpening Date: Deadline: Thu, 7 Nov 2019 17:00:00 (Brussels local time)
- Shift2Rail JU call proposals 2019 January 14, 2019Identifier: H2020-S2RJU-2019Pillar: Societal ChallengesOpening Date: Deadline: Tue, 18 Jun 2019 17:00:00 (Brussels local time)
- FCH2 JU call for proposals 2019 January 14, 2019Identifier: H2020-JTI-FCH-2019-1Pillar: Societal ChallengesOpening Date: Deadline: Tue, 23 Apr 2019 17:00:00 (Brussels local time)
- Call for proposals for action grants 2019 January 14, 2019Identifier: REC-AG-2019Pillar: REC Programme 2014-2020Opening Date: Deadline: Thu, 13 Jun 2019 17:00:00 (Brussels local time)
- Call for proposals for simple programmes 2019 – Promotion of agricultural products January 14, 2019Identifier: AGRI-SIMPLE-2019Pillar: AGRIP-1-1Opening Date: Deadline: Tue, 16 Apr 2019 17:00:00 (Brussels local time)
- Call for proposals for multi programmes 2019 – Promotion of agricultural products January 14, 2019Identifier: AGRI-MULTI-2019Pillar: AGRIP-1-1Opening Date: Deadline: Tue, 16 Apr 2019 17:00:00 (Brussels local time)
- Call for proposals for action grants 2019 January 14, 2019Identifier: JUST-AG-2019Pillar: Justice programme 2014-2020Opening Date: Deadline: Thu, 13 Jun 2019 17:00:00 (Brussels local time)
- SESAR 2020 IR-VLD WAVE 2 January 9, 2019Identifier: H2020-SESAR-2019-1Pillar: Societal ChallengesOpening Date: Deadline: Tue, 16 Apr 2019 17:00:00 (Brussels local time)
- European Cluster Excellence Programme January 7, 2019Identifier: COS-CLUSTER-2018-03-02Pillar: More favourable conditions for business creation and growthOpening Date: Deadline: Thu, 4 Apr 2019 17:00:00 (Brussels local time)
- National Consumer and Consumer Supporter Technical Assistance Centers November 20, 2019SM-20-001
- Wading Bird Colony Location, Size, and Timing in the Everglades November 20, 2019W81EWF-20-SOI-0005
- Assessing Water Quality Trends and Suspended Sediment Surrogates Above and Below Reservoirs Using High-Frequency Sensors in New Mexico and Southern Colorado November 20, 2019W81EWF-20-SOI-0002
- Improving oral health and reducing disparities in adolescents (R01 Clinical Trial Not Allowed) November 20, 2019PAR-20-058
- Improving oral health and reducing disparities in adolescents (R21 Clinical Trial Not Allowed) November 20, 2019PAR-20-059
- Integrated Viral Hepatitis Surveillance and Prevention Funding for Health Departments November 20, 2019CDC-RFA-PS20-2009
- Role of Marsh-Mangrove Interface Habitats as Aquatic Refuges for Wetland Fishes and other Aquatic Animals November 20, 2019W81EWF-20-SOI-0004
- NCI Pathway to Independence Award for Outstanding Early Stage Postdoctoral Researchers (K99/R00 Independent Clinical Trial Required) November 20, 2019RFA-CA-20-015
- Stimulating T4 Implementation Research to Optimize Integration of Proven-effective Interventions for Heart, Lung, and Blood Diseases and Sleep Disorders into Practice (STIMULATE-2) (R61/R33 Clinical Trial Required) November 20, 2019RFA-HL-21-011
- Environmental Health Specialists Network (EHS-Net) - Practice based research to improve food safety November 20, 2019RFA-EH-20-001
Top Posts & Pages
- NGO BD List
- Donor List
- International Foundation for Science (IFS): Inviting applications for ‘IFS Individual Research Grant’ to support excellent individual and collaborative research, to build the capability of early-career scientists in the developing world, and to contribute innovation to the sustainable management of biological, water and energy resources.
- NGO Profile
- Advertise with Us!
- Ashden: Inviting applications for ‘Ashden Awards 2020’ to be awarding those working to rapidly decarbonise our world, whilst improving lives.
- List of INGOs Working In BD
- 'Fund For Bangladesh (FB)'-A PowerPoint presentation on 'A Project Proposal (PP) Unleashed on 'Improving Living Condition of Children with Autism / Disability / Down Syndrome''!
- The Finnish Ministry of Education, Science and Culture-The Academy of Finland: Inviting applications for ‘Academy Programme for Development Research’ to provide funding for multidisciplinary, phenomenon-driven and problem-based research that is concerned with issues of global development, that benefits developing countries’ economic, social and ecological development, and that puts to good use Finnish knowledge and expertise.
|fundforbangladesh on Melania: Inviting Applications…|
|mugume hamiliton on Melania: Inviting Applications…|
|Sky on A.J. Muste Memorial Institute:…|
|fundforbangladesh on Melinda Gray Ardia Environment…|
|Mr. Vinsensius Simau on Melinda Gray Ardia Environment…|
- Commonwealth Foundation: Inviting applications for ‘grants’ in support of innovative project ideas and approaches that seek to strengthen the ability of civic voices to engage with governments and that have the potential to improve governance and development outcomes through their active participation. November 5, 2019
- UNESCO: Inviting applications for ‘World Press Freedom Prize 2020’ to reward each year a person, organization or institution that has made a notable contribution to the defence and/or promotion of press freedom anywhere in the world, especially if risks have been involved. November 5, 2019
- USAID: Inviting applications for the funding title-‘Country Health Information Systems and Data Use’ to strengthen country capacity and leadership to manage and use health information systems to improve evidence-based decisions. November 4, 2019
- UNESCO: Inviting applications for ‘World Heritage Volunteers (WHV) 2019’ to provide empowering and enriching opportunities to young people and enable them to go beyond borders in some of the most outstanding places in the world. November 4, 2019
- Wellcome Trust: Inviting applications for ‘Collaborative Awards in Humanities and Social Science’ to fund teams who are tackling major health-related questions in the humanities and social sciences that require a collaborative approach. November 4, 2019