Funding brief: Eco-generation would like to announce a call for applications for the 24th Eco-generation Regional Ambassadors Program.
Eco-generation Regional Ambassador is an elite position awarded to youth aged between 13 and 24 qualified to represent Tunza Eco-generation, an environmental networking platform for children and youth around the world. Eco-generation Regional Ambassador Program provides exceptional experiences with the opportunities to actively plan, to execute or participate in various environmental awareness programs in each region and country.
As a representative to Tunza Eco-generation, Eco-generation Regional Ambassador must embody the spirit and values of Tunza Eco-generation. Eco-generation Regional Ambassadors must take on various roles to promote and raise environmental awareness for each region and country they represent.
Eco-generation Regional Ambassadors would carry the voice of the future generations at an international level. Since new visitors will gain their first impression of Tunza Eco-generation through Eco-generation Ambassadors, the Ambassdors are also expected to be knowledgeable on current environmental issues and on information about Tunza Eco-generation platform as well.
They look forward to many applications from youths who are eager to protect the planet Earth.
Donor Name: Tunza Eco-generation
Funding name: The 24th Eco-generation Regional Ambassadors Program
Deadline: Deadline for application is 20th, February, 2020 (Midnight, GMT+0).
Funding details link: Click to view
● Improvement of personal environmental leadership skills.
● Enhancing promotions for one’s organization and (or) environmental awareness programs.
● Online mentoring provided by mentors to their Ambassador Reports.
● Promotional goods will be provided for environmental awareness campaigns to be planned and executed by the Ambassador:
● Considering differences in local postal services and adjustment process between an Ambassador and Eco-generation team, a request form must be submitted at least 3 weeks before the event.
● Eco-generation doesn’t take responsibility of tax payment including tariff on the requested goods.
● There are countries which up to 2kg of promotional goods can be sent.
● Certificate that verifies successful completion of the Ambassador’s duties.
● Reference letters.
● The 3 (Three) best ambassador reports will be published on the monthly Tunza Eco-generation Newsletter which is publicly released to Tunza Eco-generation members.
● Recognition of the ‘Best Ambassador of the term’ shall be given to 1(One) Ambassador who demonstrates the most passionate and active environmental activities as well as participating in various events of Tunza Eco-generation. A certificate and souvenir will be given to the Best Ambassador at the end of the term. The process and final decision on the selection shall be planned and confirmed by the Eco-generation team.
Special Notes: Please contact with the donor directly for further clarification and understanding.
Project start date: The 24th Eco-generation Regional Ambassadors (hereinafter referred to as ‘ambassador’) shall be in the position for six (6) months from March 2020.
Project duration: The 24th Eco-generation Regional Ambassadors (hereinafter referred to as ‘ambassador’) shall be in the position for six (6) months from March 2020 until August 2020.
Eligible organization: As below
● All Tunza Eco-generation members aged between 13 and 24 (as of Feb 20, 2020) who are enthusiastic to spread news and stories about their local environmental issues at a global level.
Eligible Country: No country bar found (Open to all regions)
Submission mail: Not found
How to apply: Interested applicant may apply through the website (Click to view).
● Visit Tunza Eco-generation Home>Our Actions>Ambassador Program>Application form (tab)
● Please submit your plan on what and how you will cover your issues for the next 6 (six) months if you become an ambassador to your country.
● They do not accept any recommendation letter from other organizations.Visit all Funding opportunities: Click to view
Visit all funding categories: Click to view
Facebook page-Fund for Bangladesh