Funding brief: Anyone (as an individual or on behalf of a company) can nominate a company, project, plant, technology, deal or initiative to be recognised by the Global Water Awards. Individuals can submit nominations for themselves or others. Individuals can nominate in as many categories as they want, and nominate multiple times in each category. All nominee applications are made on a confidential basis.
Donor Name: Global Water Intelligence
Funding name: Global Water Awards
Deadline: Nominations close-31st, January, 2020
Funding details link: Click to view
Funding limit: Not found
Special Notes: Please contact with the donor directly for further clarification and understanding.
Project start date: N/A
Project duration: N/A
Eligible organization: As below
● Nominations are open to everyone.
Criteria for nominations (For all categories except The Water Leaders Award and Technology Idol 2020):
● The company, project, or initiative must be able to demonstrate a significant contribution to the water industry. Specific factors to highlight are: improved operations and energy efficiency, technological innovation and the implementation of sustainable financial models.
● The outcomes of the project or initiative must have been reported in 2019.
● In the event that the company, project, or initiative is shortlisted after the nominations process, the company’s CEO should be available to attend the Global Water Awards Gala Dinner on 30 March, 2020 where the winner will be announced.
Eligible Country: No country bar found (Open to all regions)
Submission mail: Supplementary material (photos, pdfs, maps etc.): firstname.lastname@example.org
Other important link:
● Apply: Click to view
How to apply: Interested applicant may apply through the website (Click to view).
● Supplementary material (photos, pdfs, maps etc.) can be sent directly to email@example.com.
● Nominations can only be submitted via the awards nomination forms (visit the ‘Nominations Hub‘). Do not submit nominations via email , they will not be acknowledged.*
● Nominations must be submitted in English. We cannot consider non-english language nominations.
● A 200 word summary description must be submitted with each nomination (see summary field on nomination form) this must include specific and quantifiable information that will allow us to evaluate your nomination against others. Please summarise what is unique or special about this entry, and why you believe it should be considered for a Global Water Award. Nominations that do not include a summary or do not fulfil the terms above will not be considered.
● When submitting supplementary material (photos, pdfs, maps etc.) via email, please include the name of the category you are nominating in, in the email subject line.
● Do not nominate the same plant/project/company multiple times in the same category, this will not increase your chances of being included on the short list. This is a nominations process, not a voting process. Please co-ordinate with your co-workers to submit one nomination per plant/project/company per category. Nominating two different projects/plants in the same category, or nominating different projects/plants in different categories is welcome.
*N.B. Chinese companies wishing to nominate may submit nominations via email: firstname.lastname@example.orgVisit all Funding opportunities: Click to view
Visit all funding categories: Click to view
Facebook page-Fund for Bangladesh