Funding brief: The YSE Programme seeks to inspire, equip and enable youth of different nationalities to embark on social enterprises (SEs) in Singapore and beyond. If you have a social enterprise idea, we want to help you make it happen! Participants will learn from leading social entrepreneurs, business professionals and other youth who are keen on social innovation, while expanding their networks for potential collaborations for good.
Admitted participants will attend a 4-day YSE Workshop held in March 2020 in Singapore, and pitch for a chance to be shortlisted into the YSE Programme, which includes a mentorship scheme; overseas study visit and an opportunity to pitch for funding.
The YSE Programme spans 8-months, comprising of the following components: Workshop in Singapore; 6-month remote Mentorship, an Overseas Study Visit, and Pitching for Change where teams can pitch for grants of up to S$20,000 to develop their social enterprise.
Donor Name: Singapore International Foundation (SIF)
Funding name: Young Social Entrepreneurs (YSE) Programme!.
Deadline: Application closes on 15th, December, 2019.
Funding details link: Click to view
● Ecosystem – Join an international ecosystem of changemakers including like-minded individuals, corporates, practitioners and successful entrepreneurs
● Mentorship – Gain access to industry experts and professionals for mentorship
● Overseas Study Visits – Embark on overseas study visit to gain insights
● Grants – Develop your social enterprise with up to SGD$ 20,000 in grants!
Special Notes: Please contact with the donor directly for further clarification and understanding.
Project start date: Not found
Project duration: The YSE Programme spans 8-months.
Eligible organization: As below
Eligibility: They are looking for passionate young changemakers and entrepreneurs who have great ideas and are looking to develop their SE. Join now if you:
● Have a viable business proposition that addresses a social issue
● Are a committed individual or have a team (up to 3 members can join)
● Are between 18 to 30 years old (open to all nationalities)
● It is not necessary for your operations to be carried out in Singapore. They welcome ideas from all over the world, and they want to help you launch it in Singapore, Asia or beyond.
Eligible Country: No country bar found (Open to all regions)
Submission mail: Not found
How to apply: Interested applicant may apply through the website (Click to view).
Applicants would need to attach the following documents in the form:
● Business Plan Overview
● Business Summary Guidelines
● Business Model Canvas Template
SE Logo (if available)
● Any Supporting Documents (optional)
● Supporting documents should not exceed a total of 50MB in file size each.
● Applicants are required to pay an application fee of SGD$10 to submit your application successfully.
Facebook page-Fund for Bangladesh