Funding brief: With the CCP Fellowships, the CrossCulture Programme (CCP) funds around 80 professionals and committed volunteers from over 35 countries each year. During two to three months of practical training in host organisations in Germany or in CCP partner countries, participants deepen their expertise and acquire intercultural skills. In turn, the host organisations benefit from the expertise, regional knowledge and networks of the CCP fellows. The participants then bring their experiences gained abroad into their everyday working life when they return to their home organisation.
Professional fellowships are being offered in the following fields:
● Politics & society
● Human rights & peace building
● Sustainable development
● Media & culture
● Civic & citizenship education
● Digital civil society
Responsibilities of the fellowship holders:
● Communication and consultation with the programme team as well as the respective host organisation
● Submission of a final report
● Participation, as appropriate, in accompanying events (workshops, trainings etc.)
● Securing leave of absence from the employer
● Preparation for the application for a short stay visa (Schengen visa)
● Assessment of potential risks and impacts on their own work and that of others in the country of residence (due to the participation in the programme)
● The selection of suitable candidates will be accomplished by ifa in consultation with the German Foreign Mission in Dhaka. Selected candidates will be invited for a personal interview at the German Foreign Mission or via Skype in December 2019/January, 2020.
● The final selection of CrossCulture fellowship holders will be accomplished in cooperation with the German Federal Foreign Office. The results will be communicated until February 2020.
Donor Name: Institut für Auslandsbeziehungen (IFA)
Funding name: CrossCulture Programme (CCP) Fellowships
Deadline: The deadline for application is 15th, November, 2019.
Funding details link: Click to view
Funding limit: Benefits offered for fellowship holders:
First and foremost, this programme provides financial support for the fellowship recipients.
ifa covers the following costs:
● A monthly allowance of 550 euros
● Roundtrip airfare
● A monthly ticket for public transport within the place of residence
● A refund of applicable visa fees
● Health insurance
Special Notes: Please contact with the donor directly for further clarification and understanding.
Project start date:
● Summer term: May, 2020
● Autumn term: September, 2020
Project duration: Professional fellowships are awarded for a period of eight to twelve weeks in the following terms:
● Summer term: May to August, 2020
● Autumn term: September to December, 2020
Eligible organization: As below
Eligibility: Application requirements
The applicant must be between the ages of 23 and 45 at the time of the application.
Good written and spoken English skills.
At least two years of proven professional experience or volunteer work in a civil society organisation in the country of origin.
The applicant is in good health for a longer stay abroad.
The applicant has been and is socially engaged for the long-term in Bangladesh.
The applicant can prove full-time experience in his or her field of work.
A collaboration with an organisation in the target country is in progress or planned.
The applicant possesses other language skills, particularly, German language skills.
Eligible Country: Bangladesh
Submission mail: Not found
How to apply: Interested applicant may apply through the website (Click to view).
● The necessary documents are: your motivation letter, your CV, the recommendation letter as well as a photograph.
● In order to get a full and precise idea of your profile and qualifications, the (online) application form must be carefully and completely filled in.
● You will have the possibility to give your application a personal character by enclosing an individual cover letter. Please attach all meaningful documents such as CV, diplomas etc. to your application. The following formats can be uploaded with a maximum size of 7MB: DOC, PDF, JPG, TNP, GIF.
● Please add attachments to your application as Word-, PDF, GIF-, PNG- or JPG-Files. The maximum size is 5MB, please adapt your files accordingly.
Facebook page-Fund for Bangladesh