Funding brief: The Fine and Country Foundation invites applications for ‘grants’ to be used for prevention of homelessness, care of the homeless or constructive projects to get homeless people off of the streets permanently.
Donor Name: The Fine and Country Foundation
Funding name: No specific fund name
Deadline: The autumn grant programme reopened from 1st – 31st. October. 2019. They will not accept any applications outside this month.
Funding limit: They offer grants up to £3,000. If a charity applies multiple projects within the same application, we may divide them into separate small grants. If this is the case, you will be contacted and may be asked for further details and/or to submit additional grant applications.
Special Notes: Please contact with the donor directly for further clarification and understanding.
Project start date: Not Found
Project duration: Not Found
Eligible organization: As below
● The organisation is required to be a registered charity and must provide the Registered Charity Number in all documents
● Grants are open to homeless charities, poverty prevention schemes and housing associations. Grants must be used for prevention of homelessness, care of the homeless or constructive projects to get homeless people off of the streets permanently
● Both UK and international charities are eligible for grants
● They welcome applications for grants from all sections of the community and decisions are made on prioritisation having regard to funding levels and never on the grounds of gender, age or race
● Multiple small grants are eligible from the same organisation, providing that they are for different projects or items
● Charities are permitted to apply for consecutive grants and do not have to wait longer than six months between applications. However, following the initial grant, they require confirmation that the full grant has been spent on the specified project or item(s) before a new application can be submitted
● Applications submitted outside of the two application periods (spring and autumn) may not be reviewed
● You must submit both the Application Form and the signed Terms and Conditions. If we do not have both signed items before the application deadline, your application is classed as ‘incomplete’ and will not be approved
Eligible Country: No Country Bar Found (Open to all regions)
Submission mail: email@example.com
How to apply: Please follow the following procedure-
● Contact your nearest Fine & Country office and request to be nominated for a grant. To search for your local branch click here.
● If the Fine & Country branch agrees to nominate your charity, please complete the Application Form and signed the Terms & Conditions which was available to download from Monday 16th, September.
● Please email your completed Application Form and signed Terms & Conditions to firstname.lastname@example.org from 1st-31st October 2019. You must include the Fine & Country agent in the email to show you have been nominated. If you do not copy in a Fine & Country member, your application may not go through to the final stage of assessment.Visit all Funding opportunities: Click to view
Visit all funding categories: Click to view
Facebook page-Fund for Bangladesh