Funding brief: The Women’s Leadership Accelerator is a yearlong intensive program that supercharges the leadership and management skills of women who are pushing digital innovation. Each year they welcome a cohort of women representing a range of backgrounds, expertise and newsrooms around the globe.
Donor Name: Online News Association (ONA)
Funding name: Women’s Leadership Accelerators
Deadline: 31st, October, 2019
Funding details link: Click to view
Funding limit: The Women’s Leadership Accelerator provides:
● A week of hands-on personal and professional work; candid discussions about leadership, work-life balance and problem-solving in the newsroom; deep dives on developing leadership and management skills; inspiring visits to digital media organizations; and one-on-one mentoring from industry leaders.
● A year of check-ins and practical, targeted guidance and personal coaching on individual challenges.
● Registration, travel and accommodations for the 2020 Online News Association Conference (ONA20) in Atlanta.
● A half-day workshop for women in the program during ONA20.
● The opportunity to be a part of a cohort of peers to serve as a strong career-long support system.
Special Notes: Please contact with the donor directly for further clarification and understanding.
Project start date: Not Found
Project duration: Not Found
Eligible organization: As below
● They support women who have a wide range of experience and skills. If you are passionate about leading change in the newsroom, they highly encourage you to apply. They designed the application to help you think through the challenges you’re facing and to give us a well-rounded picture of your skillset so they can tailor aspects of the program to your needs, even if you’ve taken an untraditional path.
● The program is open to English-speaking participants who will be responsible for their own passport and visa arrangements and may be asked to assist with other logistics. Both the weeklong training to kick off the Accelerator and ONA20 are hosted in the U.S.
Eligible Country: No Country Bar Found (Open to all regions)
Submission mail: Not found
How to apply: Interested applicant may apply through the website (Click to view).
● Applications and all submitted materials must be in English. Any links you provide as part of the application must be public, with no password required.
● Testimonial / letter of recommendation
One letter of recommendation from employer, professional colleague or business partner outlining your demonstrated leadership ability.
Length: One typed page.Visit all Funding opportunities: Click to view
Visit all funding categories: Click to view
Facebook page-Fund for Bangladesh