Funding brief: The German Embassy in Dhaka supports communities and institutions in Bangladesh to tackle a broad range of development challenges. The Embassy provides funding of an average amount of 10,000 Euros (approximately 1 million BDT) for individual projects that have a direct and concrete poverty alleviating impact for the beneficiaries.
Under the small-scale scheme swift and direct financial assistance can be provided to NGOs, local communities and religious institutions for the implementation of a small project for the benefit of disadvantaged groups of society.
Organisation: experienced, qualified and reliable organisation
Donor Name: German Embassy, Dhaka
Funding name: Small Scale Development Projects
Deadline: Application for Small-Scale Project Funding in 2020 opene from 1st, October until 30th, November, 2019.
Funding details link: Click to view
Funding limit: The Embassy provides funding of an average amount of 10,000 Euros (approximately 1 million BDT) for individual projects that have a direct and concrete poverty alleviating impact for the beneficiaries.
Maximum budget: 25,000.- Euro
Special Notes: Please contact with the donor directly for further clarification and understanding.
Project start date: Not Found
Project duration: Whole measure has to be ensured for at least two years after completion of the project
Eligible organization: As below
Eligibility: Conditions as to the eligibility for funding:
● Project has a direct and concrete impact for the beneficiaries
● Implementation of the project within the calendar year for which the funds are granted
● Organisation has to pay a counterpart contribution
● Whole measure has to be ensured for at least two years after completion of the project
Not eligible for funding:
● Personnel, administrative and running costs, micro credits, revolving credits, seminars, workshops
● Purchase of land properties
● Projects that are sponsored by any other organisation that receives contributions from the Federal Budget of Germany (e.g. European Union, United Nations, GIZ)
Eligible Country: Bangladesh
Submission mail: Not found
How to apply: Project proposals may be submitted to this Embassy as hard copy during the last quarter of each year, in order to be considered for possible funding for the following year. Please use the Embassy’s application form for your proposal to be considered. Please add the following documents:
● Proof of Registration of the organisation in Bangladesh
● Detailed budget, dated and signed by two officialsVisit all Funding opportunities: Click to view
Visit all funding categories: Click to view
Facebook page-Fund for Bangladesh