Funding brief: Smogathon is an initiative aiming to fight the smog with innovations and technology. The idea is to get the best teams from all over the world to compete for cash prizes and special implementation prizes.
Application process is divided into 4 short sections:
● Personal information
● Hackathons and smog-fighting background
● Additional information
● Legal information
During the Event, Competitions will be held in the following categories:
● Supervision over the Quality of Coal and Fuels;
● House Heating and Energy Management;
● Emission Management in Transport;
● Prevention of Health Effects of Air Pollution;
● Pollution Monitoring and Forecasting.
● The exact content of tasks and categories in the Competitions will be announced to the Participants at the start of the Event.
● The Organizer and Partners may announce new Competitions until the start of the Event.
● Membership in the Team is decided by other members of the Team, based on the contribution of work to the joint work of the Team.
● Participants may submit for evaluation solutions to any number of Competitions.
● Participants who started work not earlier than at the time of an announcement of the full content of the Competitions’ tasks on 7th December 2019 and submitted ready solution no later than by the time specified at the time of announcing the tasks as the end time for sending solutions for assessment may apply for admission to the Final. The time of delivery of the solution to the e-mail address provided by the Organizer is decisive.
The Jury assesses the solutions submitted for the evaluation in terms of:
● Possibilities of practical applications (implementation value,
● Compliance with the content of the task
Donor Name: Smogathon
Funding name: No specific fund name
Deadline: From 5 pm on 30th, September, 2019 (GMT + 2) to 11.59 pm on 10th, November, 2019
Funding details link: Click to view
Funding limit: You are one step closer to winning the game. Present your solution in front of jury and compete for 10 000 PLN in each category.
Special Notes: Please contact with the donor directly for further clarification and understanding.
Project start date: N/A
Project duration: N/A
Eligible organization: As below
● Any natural person who is at least 18 years old and has full legal capacity and a team of 1 to 5 persons, of which at least one member has competence in data analysis may apply to participate in the Event (persons competent in Data analysis are free to apply as individuals).
● Applications to participate in the Event are evaluated. Not every person applying to participate in the Event will be able to participate in it.
● Each Participant may apply only once and as a member of only one team during the application to participate in the Event.
Applications will be evaluated by selected professionals, with particular regard to:
● Professional experience;
● Knowledge of the problem of air pollution;
● Experience in participating in similar events;
● Motivation to participate in the Competition.
Eligible Country: No Country Bar Found (Open to all regions)
Submission mail: Not found
How to apply: Interested applicant may apply through the website (Click to view).
● Only correctly sent applications, submitted in English from 5 pm on 30.09.2019 (GMT + 2) to 11.59 pm on 10.11.2019.
Facebook page-Fund for Bangladesh