Funding brief:Asia Pacific Youth Camp 2.0 will be conducted in Baliwoso Ecotourism Park, Bali, Indonesia. Bali is a tourism destination that offers not only its beautiful scenery, but also abundance of cultural traditions inherited through generations as its local wisdom. This event includes the learning program of culture and ecotourism in a few day. Within this short period, the learners will stay in tent and doing activity and mingle with the local people. While living with them, learners will have the opportunity to study and enjoy traditional performing arts and farming livelihood in Baliwoso.
● Build awareness of the younger generation about the importance of clean environment for future
● Establish communication and network among World Youth Generation having passion in environmental sector
● Accommodate environmental issue sharing and cultural exchange for World Youth Leaders
● Purposeful Learning Program
This event educates for sustainability through local community, ecotourism cultural learning including how to survive in rural area, learning Balinese culture and also eco-education with local people. The holistic, student guided approach inspires and empower them to be young leaders.
● Passionate Community of Learners
They can only change the world together as communities. At this event, participants, lectures and our local village neighbors will learn, work and play together to inspire and encourage each other to live purposeful lives.
● Integrated Culture Learning Program
Experience living in the village, communicating with local people that is an architectural wonder in the middle of ecotourism village on the magical areas in the main Baliwoso areas. The village inspires to open minds, open hearts and a great love for our surroundings.
Donor Name: Asia Pacific Youth Camp 2.0 Authorities
Funding name: No specific fund name
Deadline: Not found
Funding details link: Click to view
● Fulltime LDA
● Professional training by international speaker
● International certificate
● First Aid
● Professional documentation
● Local transportation
Special Notes: Please contact with the donor directly for further clarification and understanding.
Project start date: 31st, December, 2019
Project duration: 31st, December, 2019 – 3rd, January, 2020
Eligible organization: As below
● Students age between 15-24 years old
● Good communication skill and knowledge
● Having good personality and attitude
● Able to pay program Fee
● No need English practice
Eligible Country: No Country Bar Found (Open to all regions)
Submission mail: Not found
Other important link:
● Apply: Register (Click to view)
How to apply: Interested applicant may apply through the website (Register (Click to view)).
● Early Bird – USD 250
● Normal price-USD 275
Facebook page-Fund for Bangladesh