Funding brief: YICCA is an international call for artists, open to professionals and not only from any country in the world. All kinds of contemporary artworks are allowed in the art contest: drawings, paintings, sculptures, photographs, graphics, mix media, video, installations and performances. The competition’s aim is to promote the enrolled artist, giving them chance to join the international market of contemporary art. Internationality and networking make this art call a huge chance for the artists, which can win a cash prize and have the opportunity to exhibit the submitted works in an art gallery of a European city. Jury’s final decision will lead to a selection of 18 artists that will participate in the final exhibition.
Donor Name: Associazione A.p.s. Moho
Funding name: YICCA Art contest – International competition for artists
Deadline: 30th, October, 2019
Funding details link: Click to view
Funding limit: This aim will be pursued by taking advantage of the opportunities that the contest offers:
● Euro 3000,00 (three thousand/00) money prize to the first selected
● Euro 1000,00 (one thousand/00) money prize to the second selected
● Exhibit the selected artworks in a exhibition space, determined by competition.
● Improvement of the relationship between finalists and critics, curators, gallery owners, public and private art institutions that will have access to this important exhibition.
● Maximum visibility through the advertising campaign that will follow the competition and all its stages
● The works of selected artists will be published on “YICCA” catalogue which will be distributed free of charge to the finalists and will be available for professionals and institutions invited during the inauguration of the event.
Special Notes: Please contact with the donor directly for further clarification and understanding.
Project start date: N/A
Project duration: N/A
Eligible organization: As below
● There are no special qualifications required for entry.
● The contest is open to all artists or groups of artists and professionals from any country.
Typology of works
● All kinds of art works are accepted, including video, installations and performances.
● All works will be presented by a picture or a video that must be followed by a description of the work.
● All works must be available for the final exhibition and have to be artist’s property.
Eligible Country: No Country Bar Found (Open to all regions)
Submission mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to apply: Interested applicant may apply through the website (Register (Click to view)).
● To register please complete the registration form on the official website www.yicca.org/subscribe
● The subscription fees depend on the number of submitted works:
1 artwork:45,00€ – 2 artworks:75,00€ – 3 artworks:105,00€ – 4 artworks:125,00€ – 5 artworks:140,00€ – 6 artworks:150,00€
● Pictures are loaded automatically through the registration form on the official website.
● Pictures can be uploaded with formats: jpg or gif.
● It is required to send a (still) video frame for preview in formats: jpg or gif.
● The video has to be uploaded on vimeo.com
● The system provides automatic resizing of frame for presentation in the preview ● pages.
Catalogue: The winning artists must submit the following documents to allow the printing of catalogue, in time for the opening day:
● Two pictures of the winning work (whole and detailed) in jpg or gif format.
● A photo of the artist in jpg or gif format.
● Description of the work (1500 types maximum), including title, technique, year, etc.
● Artist’s curriculum vitae (2500 types maximum)
● All materials must be send to: email@example.com
Facebook page-Fund for Bangladesh