Funding brief: Sea Pact is a group of leading North American Seafood Companies dedicated to driving stewardship and continuous improvement of social, economic, and environmental responsibility throughout the global seafood supply chain.
Sea Pact is interested in supporting projects that are closely aligned with the following four key focus areas:
● Environmentally sustainable, socially and financially responsible joint Sea Pact sea food sourcing policy
● Sustainable Fisheries Partnership’s (SFP) Target 75 Initiative
● Domestic Aquaculture Advocacy
● Aquaculture Education
Donor Name: Sea Pact
Funding name: No specific fund name
Deadline: In 2019 Sea Pact will not have a specific LOI deadline, but is accepting Letters of Interest (LOI’s) on an open basis per the guidelines on the Sea Pact website.
Funding details link: Click to view
Funding limit: Not Found
Special Notes: Please contact with the donor directly for further clarification and understanding.
Project start date: Not Found
Project duration: Not Found
Eligible organization: As below
Eligibility: Sea Pact strives to advance sustainable fisheries and responsible aquaculture practices and provide the building blocks for a long term and sustainable seafood industry.
To accomplish this, Sea Pact has pledged to financially contribute to selected projects that are aligned with Sea Pact’s mission. Organizations that are seeking financial support for projects in any of the twelve broad project categories are welcome to apply:
● Fishery Improvement Projects
● Aquaculture Improvement Projects
● Fisheries Management
● Regional Aquaculture Management
● Social Responsibility
● Gear or Farm Improvements
● Fishery Habitat Restoration
● Fisheries Conservation
● Species Research and Data Collection
● Research to Improve Farming Practices
● Communication/ Education
Eligible Country: No Country Bar Found (Open to all regions)
Submission mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to apply: Please send your Letters of Interest to: Rob Johnson, Managing Director, Sea Pact, email@example.com.
● In order to apply for project funding, applicants must first submit a brief Letter of Interest according to the Letter of Interest (LOI) Guidelines.
Facebook page-Fund for Bangladesh