Funding brief: The International Youth Math Challenge is one of the biggest math competition for students from all around the world: Unleash your creativity, knowledge, and math skills to win awards and cash prizes worth over 700 USD – take this unique opportunity and participate today!
The International Youth Math Challenge is an international mathematics competition that enables students from all countries to prove their math skills and to unleash their creativity.
● (Qualification Round) The qualification round 2019 consists of five math problems. In order to qualify for the pre-final round, you need to solve at least three (under 18) to four (over 18) of the problems correctly. You can submit your solutions online until 29. September. All participants receive certificates.
● (Pre-Final Round) Successful participants can register for the pre-final round in October. You have one week to solve 10 problems of the pre-final round. The registration costs are 8 USD to make this competition possible: Learn More
● (Final Round) Successful finalists can participate in the final round: You will take an exam of 60 minutes supervised by your teacher. The winners receive certificates and cash prizes worth over 700 USD.
Donor Name: International Youth Math Challenge (IYMC)
Funding name: International Youth Math Challenge (IYMC)
Deadline: The submission deadline for the IYMC qualification round is: Sunday, 29th, September 2019, 23:59 UTC+0.
Funding details link: Click to view
Funding limit: Successful participants are honored with certificates and qualify for the pre-final round of IYMC.
● The winners receive certificates and cash prizes worth over 700 USD.
Please find the details of the prizes from this link here.
Special Notes: Please contact with the donor directly for further clarification and understanding.
Project start date: N/A
Project duration: N/A
Eligible organization: As below
Eligibility: To qualify for the pre-final round you have to solve at least three (under 18 years) to four (over 18 years) of the five problems correctly. The math problems vary in topic, difficulty, and subject. The problems range from geometry to number theory to make sure that everyone finds interesting problems to work out! This competition will sharpen your mind and prove your math skills
To solve the problems you should be smart, open-minded, and creative. You should have a working internet connection to submit your solution online.
Eligible Country: No Country Bar Found (Open to all regions)
Submission mail: Not found
How to apply: Interested applicant may apply through the website (Click to view).
Please submit your solution to the qualification round (here) via the official submission form. Pay attention to the following aspects:
● Clearly mark your final solutions (e.g. underlining, red color, box).
● The solution file may be typed digitally or it may be a clear picture of your handwritten notes. Digitally typed solutions receive a special honorary note on the certificates!
● You can upload one single file!If you have multiple pictures, please compress them into one single file (e.g. you can use ImgToPDF).
● You can upload PDF and image (jpg, jpeg, png) files. They do not accept any other formats (e.g. ZIP or Word files)! You can use this tool to convert your file into PDF: PDF-Converter.
● The file size has to be below 10 MB otherwise it will be rejected.
● Important: Make sure that you write your name and birth correctly. It will be used for all certificates!
After you have submitted your solution via the submission form, you can log into your status page (here). This status page allows you to-
● Check your status and to check your uploaded solutions.
● View your results and performance reports of each round.
● Download/access all your certificates.
● Upload solutions for the pre-final round.
● View your personal information and more.
● The problems should usually only require mathematical calculations and expressions. However, if you need to write sentences, please use the English language only.
Facebook page-Fund for Bangladesh