Funding brief: D-Prize supports new entrepreneurs who increase distribution of proven poverty interventions.
The world has already invented products and services to end poverty, yet the best are not being distributed at mass-scale. Can you design a business or NGO that solves one of the Distribution Challenges below?
If selected they will award you up to $20,000 USD to launch a pilot version of your new organization in any region where extreme poverty exists.
● Girls’ education
● Global health
● Governance and infrastructure
Donor Name: D-Prize
Funding name: No specific fund name
Deadline: Select a challenge above and be prepared for the following deadlines:
● The Global Competition launches on September 9th, 2019.
● Early Submission Deadline: October 20th, 2019 at midnight PT (pacific time)
● Regular Submission Deadline: November 10th, 2019 at midnight PT (pacific time)
● Extension Deadline (limited to 200 people who register): December 1st, 2019 at midnight PT (pacific time). Register for an extension.
Funding details link: Click to view
Funding limit: Winners will receive up to $20,000 to launch.
Special Notes: Please contact with the donor directly for further clarification and understanding.
Project start date: Not Found
Project duration: Not Found
Eligible organization: As below
● D-Prize is for aspiring entrepreneurs from anywhere in the world, of any age, and any background.
● They will consider funding existing organizations only if: you are piloting a new distribution-focused initiative, and you need high risk capital.
● D-Prize challenges are open to anyone or any teams. The sole restriction is that individuals and their immediate family on the judging panel may not participate as a contestant.
● D-Prize is also open to any business model (for profit, non-profit, and everything in between). All winners will be awarded up to $20,000. The award is offered in the form of a convertible grant.
● Up to 25 of the most promising proposals will be selected for funding awards, regardless of which challenge track was selected.
Eligible Country: No Country Bar Found (Open to all regions)
Submission mail: Not found
How to apply: Interested applicant may apply through the website (Click to view).
● Submit Concept Notes and Resumes to: www.d-prize.org/submit
Facebook page-Fund for Bangladesh