Funding brief: Wildlife Acoustics’ mission is to support efforts in conservation and environmental stewardship. They want to enable those involved in animal biology, research and conservation to do their best work easily and quickly. To that end, Wildlife Acoustics has established a grant program to support bioacoustics research efforts from chiropteran, avian, terrestrial, amphibious and marine wildlife, to everything else in between.
Every quarter, Wildlife Acoustics will be giving away up to $5,000 of product to grant recipients worldwide. If they choose to make the results public, recipients will also have their work featured on our website and social media channels.
Grant recipients must be associated with a charitable, educational or other tax-exempt organization. Consideration will be given to projects that meet the following criteria:
● Project makes significant use of bioacoustics for data collection and/or analysis.
● The work advances scientific knowledge and contributes to long-term conservation
● The grant award would have significant impact on the success of the project.
● The grant request provides adequate information to evaluate the project, including detailed expected outcomes and use of bioacoustics data to support those outcomes.
● The project should begin in the year that the application is submitted, or in the following year if the application is submitted in the off-season.
Donor Name: Wildlife Acoustics, Inc
Funding name: No specific fund name
Deadline: 2019 Q4: November, 15th, 2019
Funding details link: Click to view
Funding limit: Wildlife Acoustics will be giving away up to $5,000 of product. They do not grant cash or equipment other than their own.
● If you received a product grant and you later determine that you need more Wildlife Acoustics products, you can apply for an additional grant only after all of the requirements have been met for the previous grant.
● The cost of shipping is covered by Wildlife Acoustics, Inc. You do not need to include it in your application. However, you will be responsible for paying any duties and taxes.
Special Notes: Please contact with the donor directly for further clarification and understanding.
Project start date: Not Found
Project duration: Not Found
Eligible organization: As below
● Non-US organizations are eligible to apply. For each application, please include documentation that indicates tax exempt or non-profit status for your country.
● Accessories such as microphones and cables are eligible for the program.
● Kaleidoscope subscriptions are eligible for the grant program.
● US or Non-US government agencies are not eligible for the program.
Products ineligible for the program:
● They do not grant cash or equipment other than our own. Submersible marine products including the SM3M Deep Water and Submersible recorders and related accessories are ineligible. SM2+, SM2BAT+, EM3+, SM3 and SM3BAT recorders and related accessories are also ineligible. SD cards, batteries and battery chargers carried in our store are not eligible.
Eligible Country: No Country Bar Found (Open to all regions)
Submission mail: Not found
How to apply: Send the completed application to email@example.com.
● Download the Grant Application.
● Complete all sections in English. Keep the responses to each question to 200 words.
● You must include one letter of recommendation but you may submit up to 3 letters of recommendation and/or reference that you feel would be helpful in evaluating the application. These may be separate attachments and must be in English.
● Include a copy of the organization’s certificate/letter of tax exemption that shows tax-exempt and charitable or educational status. For countries without these, please see grant FAQs.
● Email your completed application to Wildlife Acoustics. (Email address provided on application form.)
How to prepare your application:
● Please submit your application in PDF format. Combine your application, letters and tax documents into a single pdf file.
● Please name your file in the following format:
● Lastname_organization_2019Q2 (where you replace 2019Q2 with the current quarter)
Facebook page-Fund for Bangladesh