Funding brief: Brevard Zoo is proud to offer grants to conservation organizations through its Quarters for Conservation and Wildlife Emergency Fund programs. Please review the below criteria carefully to determine which grant best suits your project.
Quarters for conservation (q4c)
Quarters for Conservation has been restructured! In order to create the greatest impact for wildlife, Brevard Zoo has created a new long-term wildlife conservation fund (not open to applications) and restructured the Quarters for Conservation program. Please see the Request for Proposals for more information on the restructuring.
Projects considered for Q4C must be…
● Conducted by a nonprofit conservation organization
● Seeking $14,000 in funding
● Not part of a graduate student research project
● Brevard Zoo seeks holistic projects that incorporate the community, education and wildlife conservation. Please thoroughly read the Request for Proposals before submitting your application.
Donor Name: Brevard Zoo
Funding name: Conservation Fund (Quarters for conservation (q4c))
Deadline: The annual deadline for applications is September, 1st.
Funding details link: Click to view
Funding limit: The three organizations selected for funding by the BZCF will receive $14,000. In addition, each organization will be awarded a bonus donation based on guest voting:
● 1st place – $1,500
● 2nd place – $1,000
● 3rd place – $500
Funding can be used for operational support but does not pay overhead. If selected, the final report must indicate the major accomplishments of the project during the time-period support was given by the BZCF. Additional instructions and requirements can be found in the application.
Special Notes: Please contact with the donor directly for further clarification and understanding.
Project start date: Not Found
Project duration: Not Found
Eligible organization: As below
Eligibility: Applicant Requirements and Funding Priorities:
● Applicants must be a non-profit wildlife conservation organization.
● Proposals focused on research must detail how the outcomes of the research will contribute directly to conservation efforts.
● Priority consideration will be given to proposals that encompass Brevard Zoo’s mission of “Wildlife Conservation through Education and Participation” by engaging and/or directly benefiting local communities.
● Priority consideration will be given to projects addressing a significant conservation need.
Not Considered for Funding:
● Proposals from other zoos and aquariums; BZCF grants are intended for in-situ organizations.
● Graduate research projects
Eligible Country: No Country Bar Found (Open to all regions)
Submission mail: Q4C@brevardzoo.org
How to apply: Application packages should be submitted electronically to Q4C@brevardzoo.org.
Facebook page-Fund for Bangladesh