Funding brief: The Oklahoma City Zoo & Botanical Garden is committed to supporting the conservation of imperiled species, habitats and their surrounding communities through species preservation, research and education.
Grants will be awarded based on proposal merit and in accordance with one or more of the following purposes:
● Conservation Education – building an awareness of a conservation program that can effect change.
● Scientific Research – in-situ or ex-situ research projects that have a direct impact on conservation of an imperiled species or habitat in its native location.
● Species Preservation – direct care or work with an imperiled species in-situ or ex-situ which results in an improved capability to preserve that species in its native habitat.
Donor Name: Oklahoma City Zoo & Botanical Garden
Funding name: No specific fund name
Deadline: Upload completed application and letter of commitment in pdf format on or before 11:59 PM CST October, 11th, 2019.
Funding details link: Click to view
Funding limit: The Zoo is offering competitive small grants in amounts not to exceed $2,500.00 each.
Special Notes: Please contact with the donor directly for further clarification and understanding.
Project start date: Not Found
Project duration: Not Found
Eligible organization: As below
● Individuals or institutions/organizations may re-apply annually after a project update has been submitted, but are not guaranteed additional funding.
● Checks will not be made out to individuals.
Eligible Country: No Country Bar Found (Open to all regions)
Submission mail: Not found
How to apply: Interested applicant may apply through the website (Click to view).
Facebook page-Fund for Bangladesh