Funding brief: The Atlas Corps Fellowship is a 12-18 month Fellowship in the United States for the world’s top social change leaders. Fellows serve full-time at Host Organizations to develop leadership skills and learn effective practices through the Atlas Corps Global Leadership Lab professional development series and networking opportunities with other Fellows. Participants in this prestigious fellowship receive health insurance, flight and visa costs, and a living stipend to cover basic expenses (food, local transportation, and shared housing).
*Please note that Atlas Corps is only accepting applications for our Fellowship in the United States at this time.
Donor Name: Atlas Service Corps, Inc. (Atlas Corps)
Funding name: Atlas Corps Fellowship
Deadline: To be considered for Fellowships beginning in July and October, they encourage you to submit your Part 1 application no later than February, 28th. To be considered for Fellowships beginning in January or April, they encourage you to submit your Part 1 application no later than August, 15th.
Funding details link: Click to view
Funding limit: Fellows – but not their dependents – receive:
♦ Program-related international travel
♦ Program-related domestic travel
♦ Basic health insurance that covers new injuries and illnesses
♦ Monthly stipend for basic living expenses (shared housing, food, local transportation, and a phone plan)
♦ Documentation (DS-2019) that enables the Fellow to obtain a J-1 visa.
♦ Placement at a Host Organization
♦ Participation in the Atlas Corps Global Leadership Lab (leadership development training series)
Special Notes: Please contact with the donor directly for further clarification and understanding.
Project start date: The U.S. Fellowship begins every three months. In 2019, Fellowships will start in January, April, July, and October. Each Fellowship begins with a one-week orientation program.
Project duration: 12-18 month Fellowship
Eligible organization: As below
● Two or more years of relevant experience
● Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
● English proficiency (oral, writing, reading)
● Age 35 or younger
● Apply to serve in a country other than where you are from (U.S. citizens are not eligible for the U.S. Fellowship)
● Commitment to return to your home country after the 12-18 month Fellowship
● Commitment to living on a basic stipend that only covers food, shared housing, and local transportation
Eligible Country: Apply to serve in a country other than where you are from (U.S. citizens are not eligible for the U.S. Fellowship)
Submission mail: Not found
How to apply: Interested applicant may apply through the website (Click to view).
● Part 1: You will need to create a login and you can save your responses so that you can return to the application at any time. In Part 1 of the application (known as the “short form”), you provide contact information and complete the initial eligibility test. If you pass the initial eligibility test, you’ll complete additional background questions and one short essay. NOTE: In order to sponsor Fellows to come to the United States for one year, they require detailed information about each applicant. Please answer each question honestly and thoroughly.
● Part 2 (by invitation only): Atlas Corps will review Part 1 applications and invite eligible candidates to complete Part 2 of the application (known as the “long form”), which includes additional questions about your skills and interests and several short essay questions. You will also be required to submit contact information for at least two references who know you in a professional capacity and will write a letter of recommendation about your skills and experiences as well as your potential for success as an Atlas Corps Fellow. You will need to send your requests for letter of recommendation directly through the application system. Your recommenders will receive an email that asks for a recommendation. More detailed instructions can be found in the online application form.
Facebook page-Fund for Bangladesh