Funding brief: “World Food System” Grants- the World Food System Center administers a competitive grants platform in coordination with the Research Commission of the ETH Zurich.
Donor Name: ETH Zurich and The World Food System Center
Funding name: World Food System (WFS) Grants
Deadline: The deadline for submitting proposals is the same each year for all calls and programs: 1st, November, 17.00 CET.
Funding details link: Click to view
Funding limit: Not Found
Project start date: Not Found
Project duration: Not Found
Eligible organization: As below
● Principal Investigators must be current members of the World Food System Center. See individual calls for additional requirements.
● Co-applicants can be from the ETH Zurich, Eawag, or any other research institutions in Switzerland or abroad.
Eligible Country: No Country Bar Found (Open to all regions)
Submission mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to apply: Please send your proposal to the mail (email@example.com).
● Full proposals must be prepared using the templates provided for each call. All proposals must be written in English and be submitted in PDF and DOCX format via email to the World Food System Center.
● Applicants should adhere to the page limits assigned to each section of the proposal.
● Download “Sustainability in Value Chains” (Coop Research Program) Template (DOTX, 110 KB)
● The entire proposal should be submitted as a single file, according to the appropriate templates and must be named according to the following naming conventions:
● For propoals submitted to the COOP Research Progam Call 6 (2018): CRP18_PILastName_ProjectAcronym_Proposal.pdf
Facebook page-Fund for Bangladesh