Funding brief: The theme of the 2019 Wenhui Award, Promoting University and School Partnerships in Advancing the Education 2030 Agenda, aims to recognize successful university-school partnerships that have contributed to quality education and lifelong learning in preparing children and youth for life, work and citizenship.
Two individuals or institutions from the Asia and Pacific region will be selected by a jury of distinguished educators.
Donor Name: UNESCO
Funding name: Wenhui Award for Educational Innovation 2019
Deadline: 31st, July, 2019
Funding details link: Click to view
Funding limit: The winners will each receive a Certificate of Excellence and prize money of US$ 20,000. Certificates of Merit may also be awarded to individuals or institutions that have demonstrated commendable innovative practices.
Project start date: N//A
Project duration: N//A
Eligible organization: As below
Eligibility: Not found
Eligible Country: No Country Bar Found (Open to all regions)
Submission mail: Not found
How to apply: The application form, materials/documents and consent form can be sent by email or regular mail, and must reach the Award Secretariat. Wenhui Award Secretariat, EISD-UNESCO Bangkok, 920 Sukhumvit Road, Prakanong Bangkok 10110, Thailand, Tel: (66-2) 391-0577, Fax: (66-2) 391-0866 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
● Description of individual’s/institution’s background and achievements (1 page, A4 size, in English)
● Summary of the innovative practice (maximum of 4 pages, A4 size, in English), including:
Rationale, objective, target group, beneficiary, implementation process, resources used, funding sources, costs, partners, monitoring and evaluation, outcomes and impact of your work
Key innovative features
Challenges and constraints, and actions taken to overcome them
Sustainability of the innovation and future plans
● Evidence to support the nomination, e.g. publications, key documents, audio-visual materials, websites, lesson plans, teaching and learning materials, student assignments, evaluation reports, etc. (may be in English or local languages)
● Letters of recommendation (in English or local languages)
● Consent form (available from the Award website)
Facebook page-Fund for Bangladesh