Funding brief: Zhengzhou University President Scholarship-To enhance international exchange & cooperation and encourage more excellent international students to study, Zhengzhou University hereby introduces “Zhengzhou University President Scholarship” (hereinafter referred to as the scholarship).
The scholarship aims to sponsor international postgraduate students to pursue their degree, especially the doctor degree, in Zhengzhou University. The duration of scholarhip varies from 3-4 years according to duration of full time master and doctor program.
Donor Name: Zhengzhou University (ZU)
Funding name: President Scholarship
● For spring semester: From the year of 15th, November till the following year 15th, January.
● For autumn semester: From the year 1st, March till 30th, June (all students)
Funding details link: Click to view
Funding limit: Not found
Project start date: N//A
Project duration: N//A
Eligible organization: As below
1. Non-Chinese citizen, physically healthy, without crime record;
2. Abide by the laws and regulations of the People’s Republic of China as well as regulations of ZZU;
3. Good learning attitude and academic performance;
4. Requirements for applicant’s degree and age:
1) Applicants for master program should have a bachelor degree or higher degree or equivalent degree, and aged less than 35 years old;
2) Applicants for doctoral program should have a master’s degree (for Pakistan applicants, should be 18 years master) or higher degree or equivalent degree, and aged less than 45 years old;
5. Requirements for applicant’s language competence:1) Applicants for doctoral and master programs taught in Chinese must get HSK Level 5 scored 210 or highe in New HSK Examination;
6. Applicants for doctoral and master programs taught in English must get 6.5 or higher (or equivalent level) in IELTS if they are from non-English speaking countries;
7. Applicants for doctoral and master programs taught in English must provide credentials of English level, certificate of English study and examination for instance, instead of IELTS or TOFEL score.
Note: Applicants who have won the Chinese Government Scholarship, Confucius Institute Scholarships, scholarships of foreign authorities, scholarships of foreign enterprises, scholarships of Chinese local governments, scholarships of Chinese enterprises or all the other scholarships are not allowed to apply for this scholarship.
Eligible Country: No Country Bar Found (Open to all regions)
Submission mail: Not found
How to apply: Applicants must fill in Application Form and submit the following supporting documents:
1. Original or notarized copies of highest degree (applicants must additionally submit study certificate or employment certificate issued by the applicants’ schools if the applicants are students or employed). Documents in neither Chinese nor English must be attached with a notarized Chinese or English translations;
2. Applicants for master programs must provide original or notarized copies of bachelor study transcripts, anddoctoral programs bachelor and master study transcripts. Documents in neither Chinese nor English must be attached with a notarized Chinese or English translations;
3. Applicants for master programs must provide study plans of 800 words, and for doctoral programs must provide research proposal of 2000 words written in Chinese or English;
4. Applicants for master and doctoral programs must provide two letters of recommendation from associate professors or professors respectively written in Chinese or English;
5. Applicants for programs of art must submit other documents as in the requirements of ZZU;
6. Officially test results of Chinese or English language;
7. Original or notarized copies of Foreigner Physical Examination Form and blood test reports, filled in Chinese or English;
8. Original or notarized copies of certificates of no criminal record. Documents in neither Chinese nor English must be attached with a notarized Chinese or English translations.
Process of Application:
1. Visit the website for more information about the program and teaching language：http://international.zzu.edu.cn.
2. Prepare all application documents as required in the list of “application documents”. The deadline for PhD program submission is January 15 and June 15 for March and September intake respectively; the deadline for master program is June 15 for September intake.
3. Log in on “ZZU Online Application System for International Students” to submit online applications. http://apply.zzu.edu.cn
Facebook page-Fund for Bangladesh