Funding brief: The PADI Foundation encourages and supports research and education related to aquatic environments. The Foundation will fund and assist worthwhile projects that either:
● Enrich mankind’s understanding of aquatic environments and encourage sensitivity to and protection of ecosystems.
● Increase understanding of sport diving physics and physiology that will benefit the general diving public and add to the scientific understanding of man’s relationship and ability to survive in the underwater environment.
● Improve understanding of, and response to, hazards to humans and ecosystems related to climate change in coastal and ocean environments.
The PADI Foundation is an IRC Section 501 (c)(3) non-profit, tax exempt organization. It is a separate and distinct organization, corporately unrelated to PADI, Inc. and its affiliates, but funded through International PADI, Inc .
Donor Name: PADI Foundation
Funding name: No specific fund name
Deadline: All applications must be submitted beginning November, 1st, 2018 and no later than January, 6th, 2019.
Funding details link: Click to view
Funding limit: Each year, the Foundation will consider proposals with budgets up to $20,000 although the average for proposals will be on the order $5,000 to $10,000.
Project start date: Not Found
Project duration: Not Found
Eligible organization: As below
Eligibility: Not Found
Eligible Country: No Country Bar Found (Open to all regions)
Submission mail: Not found
Other important link:
● Register to apply: Click to view
How to apply: The following is a list of new instructions on how to submit an application:
● If you are new, please register on the Common Grant Application website or if you already have an account go to the login.
● You will be given the option to go to Continue to Dashboard or Continue to Application.
● If you have any questions about using the CommonGrant Application site, please contact the Common Grant Application directly. The contact information can be found by going to www.commongrantapplication.com and the Contact tab. They may also be reached by phone at: +1 (310) 490-1277.
Facebook page-Fund for Bangladesh