Funding brief: The Polden-Puckham Charitable Foundation funds organizations in UK that are working to influence policy, attitudes and values at a national or international level. These may be single issue groups working to achieve a particular change, or organizations with a broader remit. We give particular consideration to small pioneering headquarters organizations.
They only support practical projects when they are clearly of a pioneering nature, with potential for influencing UK national policy.
They do not fund:
● Organizations that are large
● Organizations that are outside UK (unless they are linked with a UK registered charity and doing work of international focus)
● Work outside the UK (unless it is of international focus)
● Grants to individuals
● Travel bursaries (including overseas placements & expeditions)
● Academic research
● Capital projects (e.g. building projects or purchase of nature reserves)
● Community or local practical projects (except innovative projects for widespread application)
● Youth work, youth training and youth camps
● Environmental/ ecological conservation
● International agencies and overseas appeals
● General appeals
● Human rights work (except where it relates to peace and environmental sustainability).
● Community mediation and crime related work
Donor Name: The Polden-Puckham Charitable Foundation
Funding name: No specific fund name
● The next deadline for applications will be midnight on Friday, 8th, February, 2019.
● The following deadline for applications will be midnight on Friday, 13th, September, 2019.
Funding details link: Click to view
Funding limit: They usually give grants of between £5,000 and £15,000 per year, for up to three years. They usually support organisations for whom this would represent between 3% and 50% of their annual income (organisations with an annual income of between £10,000 and £500,000 approximately).
Project start date: N//A
Project duration: Up to three years
Eligible organization: As below
● They are a UK based grant giving charity. They support the work of UK registered charitable NGOs.
● They also support organisations or projects that are not UK registered charities if they can indicate a UK registered charity that is able to receive funds on their behalf.
The guidelines and applications form are currently being updated and will be available soon. In the interim, you may wish to undertake our survey to check your eligibility – Click here
Eligible Country: No Country Bar Found (Open to all regions)
Submission mail: Not found
Other important link:
● Guideline: Click to view
How to apply:
Before you apply: If you are an organisation that is new to PPCF, they would encourage you to get in touch with the Trust Secretary for an informal discussion about your work prior to submitting your application. This can often help organisations to decide whether PPCF is the right funder for them, or what aspects of their work would be most likely to attract PPCF funding, thus saving time and effort. Please send her an email at: email@example.com or use the website’s contact page to arrange a convenient time to talk.
Address: They prefer to receive electronic copies of papers and correspondence only. Please send your email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. If for some reason you are not able to send us electronic versions, please contact us by email or phone to arrange for this.
Facebook page-Fund for Bangladesh