Funding brief: The YSE programme seeks to inspire, equip and enable youth of different nationalities to embark on social enterprises (SEs) in Singapore and beyond. If you have a social enterprise idea, they want to help you make it happen! Participants will learn from leading social entrepreneurs, business professionals and other youth who are keen on social innovation, while expanding their networks for potential collaborations for good.
Admitted participants will attend a 4-day YSE Workshop held in March 2019 in Singapore, and pitch for a chance to be shortlisted into the YSE programme, which includes a mentorship scheme; overseas study visit and an opportunity to pitch for funding.
Criteria: Your application is assessed based on:
1. Social impact
✓ The benefits that the community receives, and potential impact to the community/issue
✓ Creative and enterprising ideas, as well as unique aspects of the business models
3. Feasibility and sustainability of the business idea/model
✓ Viability of business idea/model
✓ Your team and/or your drive and willingness (attitude) to be committed to be a changemaker
Donor Name: Singapore International Foundation (SIF)
Funding name: Young Social Entrepreneurs (YSE) Programme
Deadline: Application closes on 9th, December, 2018 at 2359 Singapore time.
Funding details link: Click to view
● Ecosystem – Join an international ecosystem of changemakers including like-minded individuals, corporates, practitioners and successful entrepreneurs
● Mentorship – Gain access to industry experts and professionals for mentorship
● Overseas study visits – Embark on overseas study visit to gain insights
● Grants – Develop your social enterprise with up to SGD$ 20,000 in grants!
Project start date: Not Found
Project duration: Not Found
Eligible organization: As below
Eligibility: They are looking for passionate young changemakers and entrepreneurs who have great ideas and are looking to develop their SE. Join now if you:
● Have a viable business proposition that addresses a social issue
● Are a committed individual or have a team (up to 3 members can join the programme)
● Are between 18 to 30 years old (open to all nationalities)
Eligible Country: No Country Bar Found (Open to all regions)
Submission mail: Not found
How to apply: Interested applicant may apply through the website (Click to view).
Applicants would need to attach the following documents in the form:
● Business plan overview – click here to download the template
● Business Summary Guidelines
● Business Model Canvas Template
● Group/Individual photo
● SE logo (if available)
● Any supporting documents (optional)
Please note that SIF may contact you to conduct further clarifications and/or updates where needed. We strongly advise you to submit your application as early as possible so that we have ample time to assist you where necessary.
● Before filling up the online application form, please go through the requirements and FAQs.
● If you are applying as a team, please fill up the personal details for all team members before submission.
● Supporting documents should not exceed a total of 50MB in file size each.
● Submission is only completed if you have provided all required information. You can only submit the application form once.
● In your emails with us, please appoint one main contact person while copying the rest of your members so that we can keep communication clear and timely.
● Currently, they only accept applications in English.
Facebook page-Fund for Bangladesh