Funding brief: BRAC is excited to launch first ever fellowship opportunity open to the troublemakers who never settle.
BRAC, world’s largest and no. 1 NGO, is looking for the next big innovator to join their tribe by applying for BRAC Social Innovation Fellowship 2019.
If you question the obvious, challenge traditional approaches of solving social problems, and are willing to commit a year to work on something you’re deeply passionate about- this opportunity is for you.
● Eliminating extreme poverty
Targeting the ultra poor
● Expanding financial choices
● Employable skills for decent work
● Climate change and emergencies
Disaster management and climate change
Agriculture and food security
● Gender equality
Gender justice and diversity
Human rights and legal aid services
● Universal access to healthcare
Health, nutrition and population
Water, sanitation and hygiene
● Pro-poor urban development
● Investing in the next generation
Donor Name: BRAC
Funding name: Social Innovation Fellowship 2019
Deadline: November, 30th, 2018 (GMT+6) at 11.59 pm
Funding details link: Click to view
Funding limit: The fellowship covers:
● Office space and accommodation
● Monthly Stipend
● 1 round trip ticket (to and from your country of residence)
● In-kind support from BRAC (Field visit, workshop venues etc.)
● Access to BRAC and partner networks globally
Project start date: Not Found
Project duration: The fellowship is a one year long, full time engagement.
Eligible organization: As below
Eligibility: In order to qualify you have to be
● Between 18-35 years old (as of December 2018)
● Willing to work in any country where BRAC operates in (see list here) for a year (Taking any pertinent safety and security issues into consideration)
● Interested to co-create, test and implement solutions with BRAC
● Someone who has already made a difference in their surroundings
● Someone with impact of innovation on community, strong academic achievements, professional or personal experience relevant to field of development, or one of BRAC’s areas of programmatic prioritymore specifically.
It doesn’t matter if you are a social entrepreneur, or a tech geek, an academician, or a professional passionate to make a difference- you can be from any background or country, but if your core skill offering, combined with your vision to utilise this opportunity, and dedication for impact is what makes you different- we’re looking for you.
In this one year, you will get hands on exposure to complete design thinking process- from ideation to prototyping, and see theories blend with practice on the ground. You will be surprised everyday by the challenges and opportunities you discover as you take each step closer to impact.
You will get the opportunity to work on a social problem of your preference. We recognise and hope that your initial thoughts about the problem will change completely, once you start working on the ground. Through training and support from the relevant BRAC programmes, you will immerse in an intense journey to learn in-depth, redefine our understanding of the problem and re-discover your solution.
Eligible Country: No Country Bar Found (Open to all regions)
Submission mail: Not found
Other important link:
● Apply: Click to view
How to apply: Interested applicant may apply through the website (Click to view).
Facebook page-Fund for Bangladesh