Funding brief: The 2019 WISE Awards will identify, celebrate, and promote six innovative projects for their positive contribution to education and society. The Awards highlight initiatives found to be most creative and effective in finding solutions to education challenges at any level and in all environments. In bringing forward these models, WISE is helping build a network of recognized change-makers to inspire transformation and innovation in education.
Representatives of projects are invited to submit applications to demonstrate the nature and reach of their activities. Nominations of projects are also invited. Past winning projects have addressed a wide range of concerns and pursuits, including access to quality education, life-long learning opportunities, early childhood education, employment, civic education and education in emergency contexts.
To date, the WISE Awards have recognized 60 projects for their innovative, transformative impact. Explore the growing network of WISE Awards winning projects and learn more about these outstanding initiatives.
Enter your project in the competition for the chance to be recognized as a leader in education.
The WISE Awards recognize innovative educational projects that have already demonstrated a transformative impact on individuals, communities and society. The ideal project would be an ongoing, innovative and impactful education initiative that:
– Has an excellent record of proven success
– Is financially sustainable
– Has a clear plan indicating the project’s future objectives and future development
– Is scalable
– Is replicable in other contexts and regions of the world
– Has a clear understanding and knowledge of:
o its innovative nature;
o its distinctiveness within its sphere of action, and;
o the type and depth of its impact on its beneficiaries.
Donor Name: Qatar Foundation
Funding name: 2019 WISE Awards
Deadline: Submission period now open until 13:00 GMT, January, 15th, 2019
Funding details link: Click to view
Funding limit: Each WISE Awards winning project will receive US$20,000, and will benefit from increased public interest through media exposure and other channels.
Special Notes: Please contact with the donor directly for further clarification and understanding.
Project start date: Not found
Project duration: Not found
Eligible organization: As below
● The 2019 WISE Awards submission procedure accepts both applications and nominations. Ongoing/existing education projects run by any type of organization such as colleges, universities, academic networks, schools consortia, civil society and community organizations, governments, international agencies and private-sector companies working in the field of education are invited to apply or nominate.
● Projects can also belong to any education sector such as pre-primary, primary, secondary, tertiary, vocational training, higher education, special needs education, education for people with disabilities, informal learning, and distance-based, non-formal and lifelong learning.
● Finally, projects from any part of the world can apply or be nominated for the WISE Awards.
Eligible Country: No country bar found (Open to all regions)
Submission mail: Not found
How to apply: Interested applicant may apply through the website (Click to view).
● All applications and nominations should be completed on the official form in English.
Facebook page-Fund for Bangladesh