Funding brief: The GlobalGiving Accelerator is an opportunity for you and your organization to build skills, access tools, and grow your base of supporters to achieve crowdfunding success. When you graduate, your organization becomes a permanent member of GlobalGiving, and you’ll have access to all the tools, training, and one-on-one support available in the GlobalGiving community.
The GlobalGiving Accelerator is a virtual training program and crowdfunding campaign that will help you take your fundraising to the next level. Following an optional one-week training curriculum, you’ll be entered into an Accelerator campaign where you’ll raise at least $5,000 total from a minimum of 40 different donors in order to graduate and secure a permanent fundraising spot on the GlobalGiving platform.
Any registered nonprofit (anywhere in the world!) is eligible to apply. They’ll support you as you reach out to your own networks, and tell your story in new and compelling ways. Donors can give in USD or GBP, helping you reach your supporters in the US, the UK, and beyond. They’ll also provide matching incentives for your donors, and bonus prizes for the most successful participants.
Training topics include:
● Crowdfunding 101;
● Mapping your potential donor network;
● Storytelling and email appeals; and
● Creating SMART goals.
Donor Name: The GlobalGiving Accelerator
Funding name: March 2019 Accelerator
Deadline: 1st, February, 2019
Funding details link: Click to view
Funding limit: Organizations that successfully complete the GlobalGiving Accelerator by raising at least $5,000 total from a minimum 40 different donors will earn:
● Permanent membership in the GlobalGiving community, including ongoing opportunities to attract new corporate and individual donors
● Inclusion in a GlobalGiving press release announcing the Accelerator graduates (example)
● A custom media kit to help promote your accomplishment
● A certificate of completion from GlobalGiving
● Additional promotional opportunities, including through GlobalGiving’s social media or homepage, for top-performers
Extra Funding from GlobalGiving!
● GlobalGiving provides several opportunities for organizations to win Bonus prizes or matching funds during the Accelerator crowdfunding campaign.
● Bonus Day: During the Accelerator, GlobalGiving will have one Bonus Day during which GlobalGiving will match online donations up to $1,000.
● Most Funds Raised Prizes: At the conclusion of the Accelerator campaign, the project with the most funds raised during the campaign will receive $3,000. The organization that raises the second highest amount will receive $2,000 and the organization with the third highest amount will receive $1,000.
● Most Unique Donors Prize: At the conclusion of the Accelerator, the project with the most unique donors during the campaign will receive an exclusive reward.
Special Notes: Please contact with the donor directly for further clarification and understanding.
Project start date: Not found
Project duration: Not found
Eligible organization: As below
Eligibility: Any registered nonprofit (anywhere in the world!) is eligible to apply. They’ll support you as you reach out to your own networks, and tell your story in new and compelling ways.
Eligible Country: No country bar found (Open to all regions)
Submission mail: Not found
How to apply: Interested applicant may apply through the website (Click to view).
Facebook page-Fund for Bangladesh