Funding brief: Under the small-scale scheme swift and direct financial assistance can be provided to NGOs, local communities and religious institutions for the implementation of a small project for the benefit of disadvantaged groups of society.
Donor Name: German Embassy
Funding name: Small-Scale Project Funding in 2019
Deadline: 31st, December, 2018
Funding limit: Maximum budget-14,000.- Euro
Special Notes: Please contact with the donor directly for further clarification and understanding.
Project start date: Not found
Project duration: Not found
Eligible organization: As below
● Organization: experienced, qualified and reliable organization
● Content: any issue, innovative ideas are appreciated
● Conditions as to the eligibility for funding:
– Project has a direct and concrete impact for the beneficiaries
– Implementation of the project within the calendar year for which the funds are granted
– Organization has to pay a counterpart contribution
– Whole measure has to be ensured for at least two years after completion of the project
Not eligible for funding:
– Personnel, administrative and running costs, micro credits, revolving credits, seminars, workshops
– Purchase of land properties
– Projects that are sponsored by any other organization that receives contributions from the Federal Budget of Germany (e.g. European Union, United Nations, GIZ)
Eligible Country: Bangladesh
Submission mail: Not found
Other important link:
● Form (Proposal): Click to view
How to apply: Project proposals may be submitted to this Embassy as hard copy during the last quarter of each year, in order to be considered for possible funding for the following year. Please use the Embassy’s application form for your proposal to be considered. Please add the following documents:
– Proof of Registration of the organisation in Bangladesh
– Detailed budget, dated and signed by two officials
● Any lack of documentation might lead to the exclusion of your proposal.
● At the beginning of each year the eligible projects are selected for implementation.
Facebook page-Fund for Bangladesh