Funding brief: The Keidanren Nature Conservation Fund (KNCF) invites applications for ‘2019 KNCF Grant Program’.
Donor Name: The Keidanren Nature Conservation Fund (KNCF)
Funding name: 2019 KNCF Grant Program
Deadline: From 09:00 Japan Standard Time=JST (GMT+9hours), October, 1st, (Monday), 2018 to 17:00 (JST) December, 3rd (Monday), 2018. (Be punctual!! Only applications submitted on WEB site by the deadline (Japan Standard Time) will be valid).
Funding details link: Click to view
Funding limit: No standard funding amount is set. (The amount of assistance is decided based on the details of the project and the project budget plan.)
(1) Expenses for purchasing or leasing materials and goods, for purchasing land, for purchasing or installing temporary buildings, or for their repair.
(2) Personnel costs (labor costs for temporary staff, honoraria paid to experts, etc.)
(3) Travel, transportation, and lodging expenses (utility charges for local office, food, etc.)
(4) Communication and printing expenses (including translation and publication-related costs
Special Notes: Please contact with the donor directly for further clarification and understanding.
Project start date: April, 1st, 2019
Project duration: (1) Funding will be granted for a period of one year, from April, 1st, 2019 to March, 31st, 2020. For multi-year projects, application for continued funding must be made for each subsequent year. A condition when applying for continued funding for a subsequent year is submission of an Interim Report for the current year of the project by the deadline for submission. The selection committee will decide to continue depending on your activity result and outcome.
(2) Funding of the same project is in principle limited to three years. (Funding will not be granted for four or more consecutive years.)
Eligible organization: As below
Eligibility: Projects meeting all of the following four conditions
● Projects carried out for the purpose of nature conservation in developing countries, particularly in the Asia Pacific region. Priority is given to projects for preserving biodiversity.
● Projects expected to receive appropriate levels of cooperation from the host governmental agencies, related international organizations, non-governmental organizations, and the local citizenry.
● Projects that do not serve the special interests of any specific corporation or individuals.
● Projects that will be carried out by persons with sufficient scientific expertise, or with the advice and cooperation of persons having such expertise
A group or organization meeting all of the following three conditions-
● A group capable of making appropriate reports, as requested by the Fund, regarding progress in implementing the funded project and its financial status including budgetary matters and settlements of account.
● A group with corporate status or a similar level of public trust.
● A group with a record of at least three years of carrying out nature conservation projects
Eligible Country: Projects carried out for the purpose of nature conservation in developing countries, particularly in the Asia Pacific region. Priority is given to projects for preserving biodiversity.
Submission mail: Not found
How to apply: All applicants need to access the following URL for your USER ENTRY to receive your user ID and Password for the new system (KNCF.jp). URL: https://kncf.jp/entry/top.html
Visit all Funding opportunities: Click to view
Visit all funding categories: Click to view
Facebook page-Fund for Bangladesh