Funding brief: The Keidanren Nature Conservation Fund seeks projects meeting all of the following four conditions-
● Projects carried out for the purpose of nature conservation in developing countries, particularly in the AsiaPacific region. Priority is given to projects for preserving biodiversity.
● Projects expected to receive appropriate levels of cooperation from the host governmental agencies, related international organizations, non-governmental organizations, and the local citizenry.
● Projects that do not serve the special interests of any specific corporation or individuals.
● Projects that will be carried out by persons with sufficient scientific expertise, or with the advice and cooperation of persons having such expertise
Donor Name: Keidanren Nature Conservation Fund
Funding name: Grant Program 2019
Deadline: From 09:00, October 1st (Monday), 2018 to 17:00 JST, December 3rd (Monday), 2018 Remark:* Japan Standard Time=JST (GMT+9hours)
Funding details link: Click to view
Funding limit: No standard funding amount is set. (The amount of assistance is decided based on the details of the project and the project budget plan.)
Special Notes: Please contact with the donor directly for further clarification and understanding.
Project start date: April, 1st, 2019
● Funding will be granted for a period of one year, from April 1st, 2019 to March 31st, 2020. For multi-year projects, application for continued funding must be made for each subsequent year. A condition when applying for continued funding for a subsequent year is submission of an Interim Report for the current year of the project by the deadline for submission. The selection committee will decide to continue depending on your activity result and outcome.
● Funding of the same project is in principle limited to three years. (Funding will not be granted for four or more consecutive years.)
Eligible organization: As below
Eligibility: A group or organization meeting all of the following three conditions
● A group capable of making appropriate reports, as requested by the Fund, regarding progress in implementing the funded project and its financial status including budgetary matters and settlements of account.
● A group with corporate status or a similar level of public trust.
● A group with a record of at least three years of carrying out nature conservation projects
Eligible Country: No country bar found (Open to all regions)
Submission mail: Not found
Other important link:
● Apply: Click to view
● Guideline: Click to view
● Guideline for applications: Click to view
● Form (Proposal): Click to view
● About: Click to view
● FAQ: Click to view
● Application / Report Forms: Click to view
● Annual Schedule and Project Funding: Click to view
● Input Example: Click to view
How to apply: Interested applicant may apply through the website (Click to view).
Facebook page-Fund for Bangladesh