Funding brief: The Khwarizmi International Award seeks to recognize the efforts made by researchers, innovators and inventors from all over the world and to appreciate their invaluable achievements and contributions to various fields of science and technology.
Fields of Participation:
● Agriculture & Natural Resources, Animal Sciences & Veterinary Medicine
● Basic Sciences
● Biotechnology & Basic Medical Sciences
● Basic Medical Sciences
● Chemical Technology
● Engineering (all fields)
● Green Technology
● Information Technology
● Materials, Metallurgy
● Medical Sciences
● Industry & Technology Management
Donor Name: Iranian Research Organization for Science and Technology (IROST)
Funding name: The Khwarizmi International Award
Deadline: 20th, November, 2018
Funding details link: Click to view
Funding limit: The Khwarizmi International Award shall consist of
● An engraved Trophy
● A Certificate, the certificate shall bear the inscription of the awardee’s contributions, and the signature of H. E. the President of the I. Rep. of Iran.
● A Certificate signed by the chairman of the KIA
● A Cash prize of up to US Dollars $ 7,000.
● Five days academic visit to the I. Rep.of Iran, including the delivery of lectures in different scientific institutions.
Special Notes: Please contact with the donor directly for further clarification and understanding.
Project start date: N//A
Project duration: N//A
Eligible organization: As below
Eligibility: The Khwarizmi International Award is also open to individuals, no special recommendation or nomination is requested.
Eligible Country: No country bar found (Open to all regions)
Submission mail: Not found
How to apply: Interested applicant may apply through the website (Click to view).
● The application should be submitted and typed in English.
● Submitting a Complete C.V., only, would not be considered as a completed application. The CV is to be submitted as one annex. KIA scientific committees evaluates Research works.
Facebook page-Fund for Bangladesh