Funding brief: Fondation Mérieux’s grants programme contributes towards financing projects that aim to improve the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of infectious diseases. The projects including as beneficiaries mothers and children will be given priority.
The project must meet the following criteria:
● It is run in a developing country by local people;
● It relates to HIV / AIDS, tuberculosis, malaria, hepatitis, neglected tropical infections and other infectious diseases that represent significant problems to public health;
● It provides concrete solutions that are suitable and sustainable for the local population and goes beyond education and outreach.
Donor Name: Mérieux Foundation
Funding name: Small Grant Program
Deadline:The programme has two sessions every year:
● For the first session, the deadline for receipt of applications is March, 1st. A notification will be sent to the recipients at the end of April.
● For the second session, the deadline for receipt of applications is September, 1st. A notification will be sent to the recipients at the end of October.
Funding details link: Click to view
Funding limit: Each selected project will receive a maximum grant of 5,000 euros.
Special Notes: Please contact with the donor directly for further clarification and understanding.
Project start date: Not found
Project duration: The term of the Fondation Mérieux grant is one year, and may only be renewed once for the same period. A grant is only renewed after the first year after a new grant application has been considered. Fondation Mérieux can only grant a project extension after receiving a new application following the same procedure.
Eligible organization: As below
Eligibility: Mérieux Foundation’s grants programme is open to the projects of private individuals, organizations or associations, provided that they are long-term and incorporate local health.
Eligible Country: It is run in a developing country by local people;
Submission mail: email@example.com
How to apply: Once the grant application has been completed, it should be sent to: Fondation Mérieux Direction Médicale Grants Programme 17 rue Bourgelat 69002 Lyon France or by e-mail to: Corinne Basset E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
To submit a project for selection and potentially receive a grant from Fondation Mérieux Foundation must provide the following documents:
A summary of the project and budget details (in the format indicated below);
An explanation of the project, its objectives, partners and action plan;
The Curriculum Vitae of an authorized representative from the organization;
A copy of the organization’s most recent audited of certified financial statements, from at least one year prior to the date of the grant application;
A copy of the statutes or an official registration document for the organization.
Facebook page-Fund for Bangladesh