Funding brief: D-Prize funds new entrepreneurs who increase access to proven poverty interventions.The world has already invented ways to end poverty, yet the best interventions are not being distributed at mass-scale. Can you design a business or NGO that solves one of the Distribution Challenges below?
● Girls’ education
● Global health
● Governance and infrastructure
● The D-Prize judging panel is composed of individuals with professional experience distributing life-changing technologies in the developing world.
● Contestants are evaluated based on:
Passion and potential for candidate’s success, as evident by their academic and professional background, relevant skills, and quick leadership trajectory.
Focus on distribution. Proposals must focus on distributing a proven poverty solution that needs greater access in the developing world.
Potential for scale, based on the organizational model proposed in the concept note and the entrepreneur’s desire to commit and grow.
Donor Name: D-Prize
Funding name: No specific fund name
● Early Submission Deadline: October 14th, 2018 at midnight PT (Pacific Time)
● Regular Submission Deadline: November 4th, 2018 at midnight PT (Pacific Time)
● Extension Deadline (limited to 400 people who register): November 25th, 2018 at midnight PT (Pacific Time)
Funding details link: Click to view
Funding limit: If selected we will award you up to $20,000 to launch a pilot in any region where extreme poverty exists.
Special Notes: Please contact with the donor directly for further clarification and understanding.
Project start date: Not found
Project duration: Not found
Eligible organization: As below
● D-Prize is for aspiring entrepreneurs from anywhere in the world, of any age, and any background.
● They will consider funding existing organizations only if: you are piloting a new distribution-focused initiative, and you need high risk capital.
Eligible Country: No country bar found (Open to all regions)
Submission mail: Not found
How to apply: Prepare your concept note and resume(s), and clearly name your files. Concept notes and resumes can be separate documents. Files must be PDF and are limited to a size of 4MB each.
● Input your contact details and upload your documents to www.d-prize.org/submit
● Resumes / CVs: Please include a resume for each person on your team, limited to one page per person. Resumes should highlight the most relevant past leadership roles and accomplishments.
Facebook page-Fund for Bangladesh