Funding brief: Transparency International (TI) is calling for young people under 35 years old who are motivated to solve social problems and develop new methods, tools, and projects to fight corruption.
TI, with support from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Denmark ahead of International Anti-Corruption Conference Series, are together launching a global competition for new project ideas to boost transparency, strengthen accountability and fight corruption. The three competition winners will be awarded a mini-grant of 5,000 Euros to support the kick-start of their new anti-corruption project.
● Social change element and potential to improve the lives of people
● Novelty and practicability of the approach and
● Sustainability and scalability of the project.
Donor Name: Transparency International (TI) and Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Denmark
Funding name: A Global Competition: Mini-grants for Social Entrepreneurs
Deadline: Projects pitches will be accepted from now until 15th, September, 2018 and no later.
Funding details link: Click to view
● A mini-grant of 5000 Euros to implement your new transparency project
● Anti-corruption expertise on tap: Access to a wide range of experts in the field of accountability and transparency within the IACC Network of anti-corruption experts
● The chance to participate at the 18th International Anti-Corruption Conference, from 22 to 24 October 2018 in Copenhagen
Special Notes: Please contact with the donor directly for further clarification and understanding.
Project start date: N//A
Project duration: N//A
Eligible organization: As below
● This call for new ideas is targeted at young people under 35 years old.
Eligible Country: The implementing country of the project must be a country where Denmark provides official development assistance (ODA). The list of countries is found here.
Submission mail: Not found
Other important link:
● Form (Proposal): Yet to deliver
● IACC SEI Application Part 1: Story of Change and Elevator Pitch: Click to view
● IACC SEI Application Part 2: Impact Map: Click to view
● Form (Budget): Click to view
● About: Click to view
How to apply: To kick-start your thinking process, here is a short overview of what they will ask of you in the application process:
● In 100 words or less, tell your story of change and let us know what motivates you to fight corruption. In 500 words or less, describe your project in an elevator pitch
● There is an impact map asking you to fill out the context of the problem you are trying to solve, project objectives, stakeholders, and deliverables
● A budget indicating what the grant will support
The official application form will be ready in the next few days. Meanwhile, you can already download the files and start working on your application!
IACC SEI Application Part 1: Story of Change and Elevator Pitch
IACC SEI Application Part 2: Impact Map
IACC SEI Application Part 3: Budget
Facebook page-Fund for Bangladesh