Funding brief: Wildlife Acoustics’ mission is to support efforts in conservation and environmental stewardship. They want to enable those involved in animal biology, research and conservation to do their best work easily and quickly. To that end, Wildlife Acoustics has established a grant program to support bioacoustics research efforts from chiropteran, avian, terrestrial, amphibious and marine wildlife, to everything else in between.
Criteria: Consideration will be given to projects that meet the following criteria:
● Project makes significant use of bioacoustics for data collection and/or analysis.
● The work advances scientific knowledge and contributes to long-term conservation.
● The grant award would have significant impact on the success of the project.
● The grant request provides adequate information to evaluate the project, including detailed expected outcomes and use of bioacoustics data to support those outcomes.
● The project should begin in the year that the application is submitted, or in the following year if the application is submitted in the off-season.
Donor Name: Wildlife Acoustics, Inc.
Funding name: Wildlife Acoustics Scientific Product Grant
● 2018 Q4: November, 15th, 2018
● 2019 Q1: February, 15th, 2019
Funding details link: Click to view
Funding limit: Every quarter, Wildlife Acoustics will be giving away up to $5,000 of product* to grant recipients worldwide. The cost of shipping is covered by Wildlife Acoustics, Inc. You do not need to include it in your application.
* Refer to the FAQ for products that are excluded from the program. They do not grant cash or equipment other than our own.
Special Notes: Please contact with the donor directly for further clarification and understanding.
Project start date: N//A
Project duration: N//A
Eligible organization: As below
● Grant recipients must be associated with a charitable, educational or other tax-exempt organization**.
● US or Non US government agencies are not eligible for the program.
** Government agencies are not eligible. See grant FAQs for information regarding countries that do not grant tax-exempt status or documentation.
Eligible Country: No country bar found (Open to all regions)
Submission mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to apply: Download the Grant Application.
● Complete all sections in English. Keep the responses to each question to 200 words.
● You must include one letter of recommendation but you may submit up to 3 letters of recommendation and/or reference that you feel would be helpful in evaluating the application. These may be separate attachments and must be in English.
● Include a copy of the organization’s certificate/letter of tax exemption that shows tax-exempt and charitable or educational status. For countries without these, please see grant FAQs.
● Send the completed application to email@example.com
How to prepare your application:
● PDF format preferred.
● They do not accept JPEG files or Mac pages. Only PDF or Word files (.pdf, .doc or .docx)
● Please send documents as separate files and follow these naming conventions:
Letters of Reference: Lastname_reference (1,2 ,or 3)_2016Q2
Facebook page-Fund for Bangladesh