Funding brief: The NextGen in Franchising Global Competition is a worldwide program that engages millennial entrepreneurs seeking to grow their businesses through the franchise model, and the only business incubator in the world focused on franchising.
Donor Name: The Franchise Education & Research Foundation and IFA
Funding name: The NextGen in Franchising Global Competition
Deadline: Applications close September, 15th, 2018
Funding details link: Click to view
Funding limit: Contest Winners Will Receive:
● A trip to IFA’s Annual Convention, complimentary Convention registration, and travel expenses (up to $1,500 USD)
● A spot at the NextGen in Franchising Summit, a two-day educational and networking program
● Opportunity to participate in the next round of the NextGen in Franchising Global Competition for a chance to win a monetary investment to help grow your business
● Opportunity to network with leading franchisors, franchisees, and suppliers, as well as other young entrepreneurs
● Extensive, industry-wide media exposure
Special Notes: Please contact with the donor directly for further clarification and understanding.
Project start date: N//A
Project duration: N//A
Eligible organization: As below
● Entrepreneurs between 21-35 years old, in business for 1-5 years, with the potential to scale through franchising are encouraged to apply.
Eligible Country: No country bar found (Open to all regions)
Submission mail: Not found
How to apply: Interested applicant may apply through the website (Click to view).
Facebook page-Fund for Bangladesh