Funding brief: The ARAV Conservation & Research Committee is able to fund clinically-oriented and/or conservation research projects involving reptiles and/or amphibians.
Objectives of the Association of Reptile and Amphibian Veterinarians (ARAV) include:
● To advance programs for preventative medicine, husbandry, and scientific research in the field of veterinary medicine dealing with reptiles and amphibians.
● To promote the conservation and humane treatment of all reptilian and amphibian species through education, captive breeding and preservation of reptilian and amphibian habitats.
Recipients of funding will be expected to either present their results at the ARAV annual conference or publish them in the Journal of Herpetological Medicine and Surgery.
Donor Name: Association of Reptile and Amphibian Veterinarians (ARAV)
Funding name: 2019 ARAV Research & Conservation Grant
Deadline: October, 1st, 2018
Funding details link: Click to view
Funding limit: The typical awards are in the range of $2000 to $3000.
Special Notes: Please contact with the donor directly for further clarification and understanding.
Project start date: Not found
Project duration: It is expected that the research should be completed in 12-18 months.
Eligible organization: As below
● Clinically-oriented proposals, conservation-based proposals, and proposals submitted by ARAV members will be given priority. Proposals will be evaluated based on clinical significance, conservation relevance, feasibility of proposal, and research methodology.
Eligible Country: No country bar found (Open to all regions)
Submission mail: email@example.com
How to apply:
● Create a proposal following the form below. If you do not have an email account, please return via regular mail 5 copies of the proposal. If you have electronic mail capabilities, then email the chairperson all required documents, in addition to sending 1 hard copy of all the required paperwork to the chairperson: Byron JS de la Navarre, DVM Animal House of Chicago, Complete Veterinary Care, Inc. 2752 W. Lawrence Chicago, IL 60625 (773) 878-8002 Fax: (773) 878-0546 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
● Include a curriculum vitae for the primary investigator.
Facebook page-Fund for Bangladesh