Funding brief: Now in its 18th year, this contest seeks today’s best humor poems. No fee to enter. Submit published or unpublished work. $2,250 in prizes. Submit one humor poem, up to 250 lines. The top 12 entries will be published online. There is no fee to enter.
In addition to English, your poem may contain inspired gibberish. You may submit published or unpublished work. Please omit your name from your entries. They prefer 12-point type or larger. Please avoid fancy, hard-to-read fonts.
Please submit only one poem to this contest.
Donor Name: Winning Writers
Funding name: Wergle Flomp Humor Poetry Contest
Deadline: Please submit once during August, 15th, 2018-April, 1st, 2019.
Funding details link: Click to view
● First Prize: $1,000 plus a one-year gift certificate from our co-sponsor, Duotrope (a $50 value)
● Second Prize: $250
● Honorable Mentions: 10 awards of $100 each
● Top 12 entries published online
Special Notes: Please contact with the donor directly for further clarification and understanding.
Project start date: N//A
Project duration: N//A
Eligible organization: As below
● Writers of all ages and nations may enter.
Eligible Country: No country bar found (Open to all regions)
Submission mail: Not found
How to apply: Interested applicant may apply through the website (Click to view).
● The works you submit should be in English.
● You may submit simultaneously to our contests and to other contests.
● Please do not submit work that has previously received recognition at Winning Writers.
Facebook page-Fund for Bangladesh