Funding brief: The Foundation supports projects and organisations in Switzerland and worldwide,
● Which are suited to improve the economic, cultural or social conditions of the population in tourist destination,
● Which contribute to sustainable tourism development in tourist receiving countries,
● Which contribute to intercultural understanding between people from tourist sending and receiving countries.
Donor Name: Swiss Foundation for Solidarity in Tourism
Funding name: No specific fund name
Deadline: Please observe our deadlines for applications: 31st, July and 31st, October 2018
Funding details link: Click to view
Funding limit: The Foundation’s assets are to be maintained on the long run. Grants and awards are financed from the return on investments. At the moment, funds amounting to about CHF 150,000 per year are at the Foundation’s disposal to support projects and organizations in accordance with the Foundation’s objectives. The Board decides on the amount to be granted to individual projects. So far, grants for individual projects ranged between CHF 5,000 and CHF 25,000.
Special Notes: Please contact with the donor directly for further clarification and understanding.
Project start date: Not found
Project duration: Not found
Eligible organization: As below
Eligibility: In order to be granted financial support, applicants must submit projects that are in line with the Foundation’s objectives, and they must observe the following criteria:
● Financial support may, in accordance with the Foundation’s objectives, be granted for activities in Switzerland as well as other countries worldwide.
● Financial support will usually be given to organizations, associations and legal entities.
● As a rule, additional grants for running projects will not be approved.
● For projects of several years’ duration, the Foundation may approve recurring grants.
Eligible Country: No country bar found (Open to all regions)
Submission mail: email@example.com
How to apply: Applications can be sent by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org).
● Applications are accepted in English and German.
Information on the Applicant Organization, Association or Person:
● Scope of activity/Objective
● Internal structure/Organization chart
● History of the organization/Foundation
● Balance sheet/Profit and loss account/Budget
● Contact person
Facebook page-Fund for Bangladesh