Funding brief: The International Iguana Foundation awards were established to promote and enable iguana conservation through partnerships with scientists, educators, and organizations committed to preserving earth’s biodiversity.
The IIF provides annual project funding to a wide range of species and programs through our grant application process. A Request for Proposals is announced in mid-summer and granting decisions are made by the IIF Board of Directors in October/November.
Preference will be given to:
● Projects that are components of approved Species Recovery Plans.
● Projects that directly contribute to the survival of endangered iguanas and their habitats.
● Projects that are included in the IUCN SSC Iguana Specialist Group’s Conservation Action Plans or are ISG-endorsed.
● Projects that are part of an established conservation program.
Criteria: The IIF uses the following criteria to evaluate project proposals:
● The project has range country participation and has matching funds.
● The project builds on previous work, contributing to an established commitment to a conservation program, or is well suited to become/contribute to a long-term conservation program.
● The project is grounded in sound scientific methodology, is logistically feasible, and has a high probability of success.
● The project has conservation value and a measurable impact
Donor Name: International Iguana Foundation
Funding name: No specific fund name
Deadline: Current deadline for proposal submissions is 20th, September, 2018
Funding details link: Click to view
Funding limit: The IIF typically provides funds in the range of $8,000 to $12,000 USD.
Special Notes: Please contact with the donor directly for further clarification and understanding.
Project start date: Not found
Project duration: Not found
Eligible organization: As below
● The International Iguana Foundation awards were established to promote and enable iguana conservation through partnerships with scientists, educators, and organizations committed to preserving earth’s biodiversity.
● Grant awards and core-funding support have benefitted numerous iguana species.
Eligible Country: No country bar found (Open to all regions)
Submission mail: SAPasachnik@gmail.com
How to apply:
● After completion of the above four components, merge all documents into a single PDF file. Title your PDF following the example below and submit to: SAPasachnik@gmail.com.
● The sub-headings should not exceed 5 pages (excluding cover sheet, CVs, and progress report if applicable), Calibri font, size 11.
Visit all Funding opportunities: Click to view
Visit all funding categories: Click to view
Facebook page-Fund for Bangladesh