Funding brief: UN-Habitat is the United Nations programme working towards a better urban future. Its mission is to promote socially and environmentally sustainable human settlements development and the achievement of adequate shelter for all.
The UN-Habitat Scroll of Honour award was launched in 1989 and is one of the most prestigious human settlements award in the world. It aims to acknowledge initiatives which have made outstanding contributions in the field of human settlements, provision of housing, highlighting the plight of people living in poverty or who have been displaced, developing and improving human settlements and the quality of urban life to leave no one behind echoing the Sustainable Development Goals 2030 with emphasis on Goal 11: Sustainable Cities and Communities.
Donor Name: UN-Habitat
Funding name: UN-Habitat Scroll of Honour Award
Deadline: The deadline for submitting entries for the UN-Habitat Scroll of Honour Award for this year is 28th, August, 2018.
Funding details link: Click to view
Funding limit: The award, a plaque engraved with the name of the winner, will be presented during the Global Observance of World Habitat Day on 1 October 2018.
Special Notes: Please contact with the donor directly for further clarification and understanding.
Project start date: N//A
Project duration: N//A
Eligible organization: As below
● Individuals, organizations, projects and any Habitat Agenda partner can be nominated for the UN-Habitat Scroll of Honour.
● Government and inter-governmental organizations or agencies, including bilateral aid agencies
● Cities, local authorities or their associations
● Civil society organizations
● The private sector
● National Habitat Committees or focal points
● Research and academic institutions
● Public or private foundations
● Multilateral agencies (United Nations Agencies, World Bank, etc.)
● The media
Eligible Country: No country bar found (Open to all regions)
Submission mail: email@example.com
How to apply: Please send your nomination by 28 August 2018 to UN-Habitat at firstname.lastname@example.org accompanied by your online submission.
To nominate an organization, individual or project for this year’s award:
● Submit the duly filled online nomination form on the website at Click to view
● Download the form on the website at Click to view and email it to: email@example.com
Facebook page-Fund for Bangladesh