Funding brief: KEEN, Inc. is a values-led, independently owned outdoor footwear brand from Portland, Oregon with a mission to responsibly create original and versatile products, improve lives, and inspire outside adventure.
KEEN’s corporate social responsibility program, KEEN Effect, activates communities to protect and preserve the natural environment where we work and play through strategic philanthropy, advocacy, and supply chain detoxification.
The Critical Coastlines grant program funds community-based or non-profit organizations from around the world working to improve the resilience of coastal ecosystems to help both the community and coastal ecosystem adapt to emerging threats. Threats relevant to this program include ecosystem collapse, climate change, rising sea levels, ocean pollution, ocean acidification, overfishing, and natural disasters. Applicable projects support local communities in their efforts to use:
● Nature-based strategies or biological infrastructures (mangrove swamps, reefs, salt marshes etc.)
● Economic incentives (like ecosystem services payments to sustain natural resources)
● Pollution controls (coastal litter management, motorized vehicle restrictions etc)
● Education programs promoting traditional or scientific knowledge that can change unsustainable practices
● Other creative strategies to help both the communities and the coastal ecosystem adapt to emerging threats
Donor Name: KEEN, Inc
Funding name: Critical Coastlines Grant Program
Deadline: Sep, 30th, 2018 11:59 AM (PDT)
Funding details link: Click to view
Funding limit: $10000.00
Special Notes: Please contact with the donor directly for further clarification and understanding.
Project start date: Not found
Project duration: Not found
Eligible organization: As below
● Organizations and individual applicants can apply.
● The Critical Coastlines grant program funds community-based or non-profit organizations from around the world.
Eligible Country: No country bar found (Open to all regions)
Submission mail: Not found
Other important link:
● Apply: Click to view
How to apply: Interested applicant may apply through the website (Click to view).
Facebook page-Fund for Bangladesh