Funding brief: The Hello Tomorrow Global Challenge is a worldwide renowned startup competition designed specifically to address the needs of deeptech entrepreneurs across several different industries and technologies. The Challenge was created in 2013 by deeptech entrepreneur Xavier Duportet and Arnaud De La Tour, at the time both PhD students, who realised that the resources needed to propel emerging technologies were different from those of traditional web and mobile innovations.
The Challenge gives scientists and deeptech entrepreneurs around the globe a platform for their research and projects, providing equity-free prize money as well as other funding opportunities, global visibility and connections with key players in the deeptech innovation network.
Focus Areas: 12 TRACKS: Choose your main industry or technology focus
– Data & ai
– Digital health
– Food, agriculture & environment
– Global health
– Industrial biotech
– Industry 4.0
– New materials
– New mobility
– New space
Donor Name: The Hello Tomorrow
Funding name: The Global Challenge
Deadline: 14th, September, 2018
Funding details link: Click to view
● One €100k grand prize
● For the best early-stage startup – Equity-free, no strings attached – Powered by BNP Paribas
● Eleven €15k prizes
For the best early-stage startup in each track – Equity free, no strings attached – Powered by our main partners
● Pitch in front of a select audience of 400 industry experts and investors at the hello tomorrow global summit
● For the 70 startups selected as finalists, you will pitch in the now famous Hello Tomorrow Challenge Stage
● Exclusive access to the hello tomorrow investor day – march 13th 2019
● For our Top 500 startups – A full day of one-on-one meetings with 200 leading international deeptech investors – Seed & Series A
● Exclusive access to the hello tomorrow global summit – march 14th & 15th 2019
● For our Top 500 startups – Meetings with industry leaders facilitated by Hello Tomorrow, opportunity to showcase your product, and more
● Meetings & interviews with international media
Be endorsed as one of the top 500 deeptech startups worldwide
Special Notes: Please contact with the donor directly for further clarification and understanding.
Project start date: N//A
Project duration: N//A
Eligible organization: As below
Eligibility: You are eligible if:
-Your activity is based on a new technology or an innovative application of an existing technology.
-You have a proof of concept, a prototype, a scientific validation of your claim, or are in the process of producing one.
-Your team is made up of two persons or more. Your project is not part of a larger company.
-Your project/startup is in early-stage (up to series A)
-You foresee an economically viable application on the market within 15 years.
-Your project has the potential to have a strong impact on the industry you target, and on society or the environment in general.
All previous Global Challenge participants are welcome to reapply as long as they have not been a Grand Winner or Track Winner.
Eligible Country: No country bar found (Open to all regions)
Submission mail: Not found
Other important link:
● Apply: Click to view
How to apply: Interested applicant may apply through the website (Click to view).
Facebook page-Fund for Bangladesh