Funding brief: Siemens Stiftung has launched empowering people. Award 2019, calling on social entrepreneurs and developers from across the world to submit their projects with impact.
The award identifies and supports low-tech solutions that address crucial basic needs sectors in developing regions. Technologies entering the competition should be simple, feasible, embedded in a social business model, and deliver sustainable support to a local community in one of the following eight categories:
● Education & Training
● Financial Technology
● Food & Agriculture
● Mobility & Infrastructure
● Waste Management
● Water & Sanitation
● Technology: Technical functionality and feasibility, Environmental performance
● Social impact: Potential to help solve basic supply problems, Income generation, job and training opportunities
● Business: Business model and financial resource, Proof of Concept, Financial planning and scaling options
● Team: Team competence and experience, organizational structure
Donor Name: Siemens Stiftung
Funding name: empowering people. Award 2019
Deadline: 31st, October, 2018, at 24:00 CET
Funding details link: Click to view
● Award Money of € 50,000 – € 30,000 – € 20,000 and 7x € 10,000
● Community prize of € 10,000
● Special WASH Award of 20,000 Euros supported by Knorr Bremse Global Care.
● Free membership in the empowering people. Network and various support opportunities along with consultancy from jury members and international visibility.
Special Notes: Please contact with the donor directly for further clarification and understanding.
Project start date: N//A
Project duration: N//A
Eligible organization: As below
● Calling on social entrepreneurs and developers across the globe to apply for the empowering people. Award 2019.
Eligible Country: No country bar found (Open to all regions)
Submission mail: Not found
Other important link:
● Apply: Click to view
● About: Click to view
● FAQ: Click to view
● Brochure “Winning Solutions 2016”: Click to view
● Flyer: Click to view
● Brochure “Winning Solutions 2013”: Click to view
How to apply: Interested applicant may apply through the website (Click to view).
Facebook page-Fund for Bangladesh